Hard Candy backed bronzer in Tiki

Hard Candy backed bronzer in Tiki Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 345 in Bronzer

June 22, 2017

If you like bronzer hard candy is Definitely for you

It's actually incredible I love a little bronzer to pump up my look it lasts even in the summer on hot sweaty days this product is fantastic and I really recommend it

April 27, 2016

I'm a beginner in makeup so I decided to tried it since it was really affordable so buy it go home and tried it it really wasn't for first it was really hard to see a different even if I'm white as milk and to compile to that there was so much shimmer in it and it get everywhere even on my hand and even after washing my hand there where still some left so after using this product I look like a vampire from twilight and as expected that was so not what I was looking for.

March 15, 2016

I really enjoy this product as a highlighter, not as a bronzer. I use it daily to give me that perfect glow and I've never had an issue with it. This is my go to highlighter; will definitely repurchase when I'm out.

March 07, 2016

Great colour to add a slight bronze and shimmer to the face or body! Could also be used as a highlight for someone with darker or more olive toned skin.

January 15, 2016

Even if This is qualified as a bronzer it's more of a highlight, Nice glowy champagne bronze finish, georgeous glow, Perfect as an everyday highlight and realy not expensive, Nice Worth every penny

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar