4.9/5
#319 in Snacks

Good - 0

August 17, 2017

BETTER THAN CHIPS!

BETTER THAN CHIPS! I can go through half a bag to a whole bag of this in one sitting, no problem. My favourite flavours are the Tomatoe Basil and the Caesar. The new Chipotle ones are too spicy!

May 17, 2017

I was really excited when I found harvest snaps in the snack isle . I was even more excited when I foun out they were gluten free. Tomato basil is a great taste lots of seasoning and it's a snack that feels light weight. Such a perfect little treat

December 27, 2016

I really enjoy the texture of this line of products and couldn't wait to try this when I saw a flavour I wasn't familiar with. It almost tastes like curry, which isn't a problem, and the depth of the flavour is great. I would actually say that these are better than the original as they're less oily and provide a nice flavour - and not just a saltiness - to the experience. They're just as satisfying to eat as chips because of the crunchiness but so much better because of how soft they are on the teeth and how much better they taste.

June 30, 2016

If you have tried the snap peas ones you will like these ones the only unfortunate part is they are harder to find. I managed to find them in a dollar plus store but I have yet to see them in any grocery store. They are tasty.