Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-free Sunscreen SPF45 Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 405 in Sun Protection

April 10, 2017

Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen is my favourite. I love the smell, it truly nails that tropic feel. Application is a breeze, the sunscreen goes on easy and doesn't leave an oily layer. Soaks in and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Sun protection is huge and this product leaves me feeling safe and protected.

April 09, 2017

I always use Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens.
    The scent is pure coconut and Hawaiian tropic smelling, which lasts a few hours. The cream itself applies smoothy, is absorbed quickly and does not leave a greasy feel, nor will it stain your clothing. The SPC45 works very well to block out the sun, I have fair skin and am susceptible to burning, but I am 100% protected when I wear this, reapplying every few hours.

March 14, 2017

I just bought this Hawaiian Tropic Sheer touch SPF 45 in January for a trip to Mexico in February. It worked great and smelling like coconut was a bonus. Actually I liked it so much that when I got home I purchased 2 more bottle as they were on sale. Highly recommend this product. Great sun protection.

July 07, 2015

The volumn I bought is 240ml. It contains less chemicals. This sunscreen feels light-weighted. Everytime I only need two teardrops of it for each arm. If you put too much, it gets difficult to absorb into your skin and tend to be greasy. The smell is kinda a mix of chemical and shea butter, which gives my skin a softer touch. Once I massage the sunscreen on my arm, the smell lingers for a very long time, so I think smell makes this product a bit overwhelming for those who has sensitive nose. It smells like coconut to me.. Most of the supermarkets always carries this brand, but I found only Safeway and Your Independence Grocer (they tend to have very big sale around 50%off on sunscreens once in a while, you just have to keep an eye on their weekly flyer to make sure you don't miss it. This type of sale only tends to stay for three days once they marked down the price.) has the best deal.

March 17, 2015

Great product from Hawaiian Tropic. Lotion smells really nice, as mentioned is not oily and has a good protection number, what is little higher than average (45). Its also waterproof!!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce