Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Reviews

July 14, 2018

smells soooo good

I like Hawaiian Tropic products, however, I don't think this particular product is for me. I give this a high rating because I think the product itself is good and it does what it says. The smell is great, and it doesn't dries out my body; however, when I apply it to my face, I just turned into a giant grease ball. With that being said, this is a great product to apply on the body but not the face (for me anyways).

April 24, 2018

My favourite sunscreen

I live in Canada so sunscreen is only need for a few months every year, but when you need it I trust this sunscreen. It’s lightweight I can use it everywhere on my body, even my face without breaking out from it or getting cystic acne, as many other products react this way to my sensitive skin. I love the scent and am glad it lingers. The SPF quality is great and I do not have to reapply during the day and have not been sunburned yet while using this product. I would definitely repurchase this product every summer to enjoy the few months we get to enjoy it for.

March 31, 2018

Amazing Smell

It became one of my favourite products by far. I loved the packaging, the application is really smooth and the smell reminds me of vacations. I would totally recommend it.

February 02, 2017

I really like how it feels like you barely have any sunscreen on at all!

The way it keeps my skin moisturized for 12 hour while protecting against UV rays!

The pump works great! I like that I can get enough with 2-3 pumps to cover my body!

My favorite thing about this is definitely the scent! There is something about the fragrance of being somewhere tropical! It definitely has a nostalgic feeling of being a kid again!

December 29, 2016

I am all about the sunscreen, with fair skin, and a few wicked burns over my lifetime.
    Hawaiian Tropic has come out with another unique product, as far as the airless pump is concerned, making application slightly easier than normal. Initially, pump it about 10 times to get the lotion within it, and one pump covered both of my arms and face, the second pump covered my legs.

This is a great SPF for me from Fall throughout Spring (Summer requires a minimum SPF 50-60, and even then I have to apply hourly when in the sun) as it is SPF30. Even when it’s cold out, at least your face rquires some sort of sun screen – this is perfect to put over my face moisturizer, as it is more of a matte finish on the skin, hence, does not leave a greasy or oily residue upon or after application.

It also rubs in REALLY easily, with minimal effort in comparison with traditional sunscreen. Even Husband is willing to use it (he normally uses a spray due to hairy arms), and it blends in without leaving a white residue on his skin or arms.

Overall, I am quite happy with this sunscreen, and look forward to using it 3 out of the 4 seasons!