Head and Shoulder Instant Hydration Conditioner Reviews
#506 in Hair Care

January 17, 2018

works for me

this conditioner keeps my hair moisturized and hydrated. I like the smell, the texture of it. use it almost every day. the price is reasonable and easy to find in local drugstore

January 12, 2018

Love this conditioner!!

I absolutely love this conditioner!! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth! And it smells great! I can’t see myself using a different conditioner any time soon!

January 12, 2018

great product

I would definitely recommend this to anyone it helps prevent dandruff makes hair smell great and look great. I have thick and long hair and curly hair and when I use the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair easier to manage it smells great feels great and is nice and smooth.

December 22, 2017

Good on the hair but a little expensive

I'm always pleased with the Head and Shoulders brand. It leaves my hair shiny and usually controls my dandruff. This particular item worked well and left my hair smooth and shiny. However, I wish that the price for this item would be cheaper.

May 10, 2017

Offers more hydration then the other Head and Shoulder's variety. Hair was softer and less frizz and felt like a nice clean of the scalp. I will stick to this type from now on.

January 12, 2017

Better than women's shampoo or conditioner it's 2 in 1 and almost the same effect you can have with shampoo and conditioner. Save time and save money as well.

March 24, 2016

The conditioner is just as good as the shampoo if not better. It's so thick that it's almost like a paste, i didn't love one drop of conditioner because of its consistency. I spent a couple of minutes more to rinse it just to make sure i leave nothing behind, but boy was it worth it, it left my hair sooooo smooth and clean and absolutely love it