Head and Shoulders Citrus Reviews
#605 in Shampoo

August 11, 2017

Will this product over and over again

This shampoo can make my sculp smooth and prevents from itching and no dandruff at all and stays fresh and shiny been using this for quite sometime now

June 15, 2017

Great Shampoo

I use this shampoo on a regular basis, not just for when my scalp is dry. I find this shampoo the most effective when I am dealing with dandruff and dry scalp. It clears the dandruff quickly and cleans my hair good. It has a nice smell that doesn't remind me of a dandruff shampoo so that is good.

April 03, 2017

I like Head & Shoulders. This shampoo is very helpful with my dandruff, it's a good value for the quantity of shampoo you get. I highly recommend this product!

August 25, 2016

This is my favorite shampoo from head and shoulders. It has a really nice clean fresh scent, and it keeps my hair from getting oily. As someone who doesn't wash their hair very often, this is a total lifesaver on time and hair damage. After washing with this, my hair feels clean, and free of oil, dead skin, or whatever else. I also find that after using this shampoo, my hair does not get oily as quickly, whereas after using other brands (pantene, herbal essences, dove) my hair and scalp tends to have oil and dead skin build up much more quickly. I don't think that I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin, as it does give a slight tingle during washing, and if you wash your hair everyday, maybe use the classic or the green apple, as this may be too drying for you. However, for anyone with oily skin, or oily hair, this is a must have.

July 15, 2016

I love this product! I can feel it cleaning my hair instantly and it takes care of those annoying flakes! I love how clean it makes my hair feel and look.

May 13, 2016

J'avais besoin d'un bon shampoing pour faire partir le plus possible la couleur que j'avais dans les cheveux pour en mettre une nouvelle. J'ai donc choisit le Head and Shoulders au Citron et ça a donné un bon résultat, mes cheveux étaient beaucoup moins coloré après deux shampoing (pas la même journée). En plus, il enleve les pellicule à merveille, un petit avantage!! Par contre, je trouve qu'il rend mes cheveux plus sec et cassant, donc je ne l'utilise pas très souvent.

May 09, 2016

I was using some other brand first.. but then one of my frnd told me to use head and should citrus.. and one day i got free sample from trail..
    within 2 weeks my all dendruff gone..

i really recommend this to the people who has dendruff..

February 21, 2016

I started using this shampoo day when I found it at the back of my bathroom cabinet and had run out of my favourite brand. I instantly fell in love with the smell and how soft (but not greasy) it left my hair. I now use it almost everyday and love it!

January 27, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing! C'est celui que j'utilise quotidiennement. Il élimine la tendance grasse de mes cheveux! La senteur n'est pas la meilleure que j'ai connu mais sans plus.

January 26, 2016

Head and shoulders seems to be the main shampoo in my house. Everyone has it. Works awesome and smells great