Head and Shoulders Conditioner Green Apple Reviews
Ranked #389 in Conditioner

August 25, 2017

Effective dandruff removal

I'm not experiencing any more dandruff problems after using this product. I had tried other dandruff products and none worked except my old product which was Garnier Fructis dandruff, but they no longer sell it at the stores in BC.

July 06, 2017

I would buy this time and time again.

This product not only smells wonderful but, it also highly affective. It leaves my end soft and silky while also getting rid of my dandruff. I think that this product is worth the money!

May 29, 2017

I've been using this conditioner for about a year now in combination with the shampoo and I love it. It smells great, makes my hair shiny and keeps my hairs dandruff free.

0.8/5

May 25, 2017

With crazy curly hair I need a lot of conditiner to keep it mosterized and managable. While this conditioner smells good, it did not do the job I needed it to do.

March 31, 2017

A great clean feeling after using this product. Hair is shiny and strong feels so heathlty and protected. This is my full go to product for my hair. Must have product in my household.

March 18, 2017

Mon chum aime bcp toute les sortes de head and shoulder il se lave la tete que avec ce produit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 09, 2016

Helps with dandruff, smells AMAAAAAZING, and conditions.
    What else could you ask for in a conditioner.
    Would highly recommend, even for damaged hair!

November 08, 2016

This product has allowed me to manage my dandruff while leaving my hair smelling great. I love it over other products I've tried because it is effective for a low price.

March 24, 2016

Utiliser avec les shampoing de la meme sorte, ca fait un bon shampoing, par contre l'odeur ne reste pas longtemps et n'est pas si prononcer que cela .

March 12, 2016

I bought this scent of Head and Shoulders because I wanted my hair to have more of a 'womanly' smell than the regular Head and Shoulders. This scent is lovely and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.