Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Ocean Lift

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Ocean Lift Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 1142 in Shampoo

July 13, 2017

Really great for a dry scalp

I love trying different shampoos because I have thin hair however I also have a dry scalp so I always need to throw in a bit of Head and Shoulders in order to get a nice mix.

Head and Shoulders has come a long way since I first used it. There are options for some volume, nice smell options, dry hair and so on. I like the Ocean Lift because it adds a bit of volume to my hair and it helps combat my itchy and dry scalp.

Its always reasonably priced and there are two size options. It lasts quite a while and its quite effective.

June 03, 2017

This 2-in-1 hair and scalp treatment works as intended- feeling healthy and preventing flakey dandruff that is often irritated by other shampoos and conditioners. Great product.

May 01, 2017

I used this for a few days and started seeing awesome results right away .. my hair felt so great no dandruff and my hair smelt so good also
    I also use the conditioner leaves my hair silky soft

February 10, 2017

Best shampoo I've used for Dandruff and it still leaves my hair silky smooth. Next time I go shopping for shampoo, I plan on trying their scalp care version.

January 06, 2017

I love Head and Shoulders ocean lift shampoo because it leaves my hair feeling great, cleansed well and smells fantastic! My husband loves it also for his coarse hair to keep it soft and manageable!

January 04, 2017

Whenever I get a bout of dandruff, I always turn to Head and Shoulders. This shampoo quickly alleviates my dandruff and leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. The Ocean Lift scent is light and refreshing! Perfect for someone who doesn't like lingering scents.

September 23, 2016

Not only does this save me from a itchy dry hesd which is quiet un comfortable but it actually out beats all other shampoos i have tried at keeping my hair well moisturized but cleaned worth every penny

September 20, 2016

there is not another product, that i have found, that works this well for my type of hair. i have dry, itchy and flaky hair year round.. except when i use any head and shoulders shampoos.. and the newer scents they're adding are just a bonus. the price is high but you have to pay for the good stuff when it works this well.

September 07, 2016

Head and Shoulders brand is one of my favorite shampoo, smells amazing, always keeps my hair fresh, volume and without dandruff. I use to use this shampoo couple years, but then decided to change my shampoo, to check my hair. But noticed that dandruff started to appear on my head after using shampoo different brand. So i have a feeling that my hair used to this brand and does not want to change to any other shampoo.

September 07, 2016

If you have dandruff then this is for you.No more flakes and keeps your hair healthy and it smells amazing.I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dandruff!