Head and Shoulders Dandruff Smooth & Silky Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 22, 2017

As someone who suffers from dandruff Head and Shoulders has been apart of my life as long as I can remember. The Smooth & Silky shampoo is a great addition to my routine of managing dandruff. It smells amazing and works well.

May 15, 2017

I live out in the boonies and its hard to go back and fourth to shop but i stocked up on this product because loved it! And was sad i ran out of it and had to swithch back to panteen my dandruff came back and also my dry itchy scalp

May 11, 2017

I love this product. It smells so nice and leaves my hair feeling nice and refreshed. It has helped with the dryness and flakeyness of my hair as well.

April 29, 2017

With cha ting seasons my scalp occasionally gets dry. I often use head and shoulders in between my regular shampoo regiment. This prevents me from having any dandruff or itchiness when the seasons change.

April 13, 2017

Je n'étais pas familiere avec les produits Head and Shoulders car je n'avais pas de pellicules mais apres avoir appris que ce shampooing n'était pas seulement fait pour combattre les pellicules je l'ai essayer. L'odeur est bonne et fraiche et la mousse se rince bien. Les cheveux sont doux et facile a coiffer et j'ai remarqué que les pointes fourchues sont bien traitées.

April 07, 2017

Trusted over time without fail! Not only will it take care of dandruff issues it is an overall great shampoo. It rarely goes on sale but it`s worth it.

April 02, 2017

It worked great to remove all of my dandruff. My hair would get all flaky the day after I washed it. This product really helped minimize the amount of dandruff in my hair.

March 29, 2017

I have used Head and Shoulders products for such a long time because I liked the way it made my hair feel, the way it smelled and that it helps with my dry scalp but for the past few weeks I've stopped using it and I don't even have problems with a dry scalp anymore so I'm wondering if the Head and Shoulders actually wasn't helping but was causing it.

March 29, 2017

So I have short curly course hair and this shampoo got my hair clean but that's about it! There was no added benefits to it. It did a fantastic job of drying my hair to the point of almost being brittle, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo to anyone with course hair.

March 29, 2017

I have very thick long curly hair and it seems that whatever product I use my hair always turns frizzy, so up in a bun it goes. I tried this product last week as I read a review saying it was great. It is, my hair is so soft and feels clean, not frizzy and I will use it again

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?