Head and shoulders green apple Reviews
#57 in Conditioner

March 23, 2019

Favorite!

I have dry scalp so Im probe to dandruffs. I tried a lot of shampoo. Found this at shoppers drug mart and gave it a try. Now my Mom will try to look for it everytime Im home cause its the only shampoo I love! The smell is refreshingly good too

March 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Un très bon shampoing à bon prix

C’est un très bon shampoing à petit prix. Il rend les cheveux lisses avec beaucoup de volume. Il sent très bon et on peut se le procurer dans n’importe quel pharmacie.

March 15, 2019

Great clean and scent!

This shampoo is simple but effective for clean shiney hair and the apple scent is great and long lasting after you shower. I would definetly recommend head and shoulders to anyone

September 19, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Controls dandruff!@

I use this shampoo all the time, with this shampoo it controls dandruff and the itch from the dandruff!! Unlike the other shampoos I tried, Head and Shoulders actually works!!

September 19, 2018

Love the smell

Love this shampoo. I get greasy hair after a day normally if i use other shampoos but this stuff helps keep me grease free for at least 2 days and you can't beat that smell!

3.2/5

May 23, 2018

Smells nice but leaves residue...

I bought this on a whim because I try to switch up my shampoo and conditioner after I finish a round. The green apple scented Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner were on sale so I thought I would give them a try, since they smelled really nice and I tend to have dry scalp (not dandruff, just dry). I've definitely noticed less flakiness in my scalp, but even though I rinse very thoroughly, it tends to leave residue on the top of my head. Even though my hair is fresh and clean, it looks dirty!

April 11, 2018

Good

Smells great! Love how moisturizing it is while also getting rid of dandruff! Is relatively cheap and pretty it’s available at any drug store. Will probably buy again.

April 08, 2018
    New York, United States

Dandruff Shampoo

I do suffer from dandruff and tried so many different dandruff shampoos. I'm so glad I started using this shampoo. I don't see dandruff like I used to. The smell is great & a little goes a long way

April 05, 2018

Shampoo & conditioner!

I was sceptical about using this porduct, as must of the time head and shoulders never worked for me. In less then a week, my dandruff was noticeably gone. No more flakes or anything, and to top it off it smells absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend!

March 22, 2018

apple twist

This product is really good for my hair i always use this all the time and it makes my hair feel great from itch and dry scalp. This is the only product i use for my hair when i feel i have itchiness or anything else and i have really curly hair so this product can go in and clean my hair but also give it moisture to my hair at the same time .Head and Shoulders dry scalp shampoo is the only shampoo I use in the winter months. It really helps battle all the damage winter temperatures inflicted on my scalp! love the apple smell