Good

Head and Shoulders Instant Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 2395 in Hair Care

January 12, 2017

This shampoo gets rid of dandruff while moisturising your scalp, two problems that usually come together. Great value and effective product. This is the only dandruff shampoo I will use.

October 12, 2016

Absolutely in love with this product! As the bottle states INSTANT.. My hair was dry and tangled, after once wash my hair felt smoother, and instantly hydrated. I've have been buying this Shampoo on the regular since try it in the beginning of this year. Recommend giving it a try if you have that blah type hair i had.

April 25, 2016

Very good shampoo! I only use this one since I tried it for the first time ! keep it clean and soft more than the other popular brand! You have to try it

March 24, 2016

First of all i love the smell and the shampoo is so thick and rich that instantly it made it feel like a mask for my dry hair. Since i had my baby my hair has been very damage and ugly, really. i have tried several treatments but nothing seem to help, i'm not saying that this shampoo is miraculous but it did make my hair feel better, softer and even cleaner than using other shampoos.