4.1/5
Head And Shoulders Original Shampoo Reviews
#693 in Hair Care

September 26, 2017

Amazing

I suffer from the occasional back acne flare up and I read a few years ago that this helps with back acne because of the zinc. It truly is amazing for back acne. I don't necessarily use this to wash my back but I use it as shampoo and let the excess run down my back and my back clears up an a matter of a week. It keeps it at bay and doesn't dry out my skin or anything.
    I usually buy it at Costco when it goes on sale because you get two giant bottles of it with a pump for the price of one regular bottle at the store.

September 13, 2017

It didn't do much

I typically enjoy Head & Shoulders products however I am not a huge a fan of the Classic Clean type. The smell is too much like a "bar of soap". Part of the shower experience, at least for me, is the smell of the product and I just didn't enjoy smell. In addition, the product did not seem as effective toward dandruff as other Head & Shoulders products I've used in the past. I used the products 2-3 times a week and it did not seem to have any effect on my dandruff (which I experience pretty much every winter season). Overall, the Classic Clean brand is OK but I do not see myself buying it in the future.

January 09, 2017

I've been suffering from mild dandruff my while life. Someone told me to try head and shoulders so I did. It has a wonderful aroma while you wash away those flakes and although it leaves your hair feeling super smooth and looking really shiny I don't feel like it really helped with the dandruff. Although my flakes weren't visit let right after the shower, my head began to itch shortly after and the flakes returned quickly. So Forrest amazing looking and feeling hair hair, yes absolutely give it a try. But for dandruff relief I will have to keep searching.

November 30, 2016

I love using the best smelling shampoos, but they always cause me to have terrible dandruff. I like the smell of head and shoulders and it helps me keep my hair flake free. I choose head and shoulders over any shampoo.

February 29, 2016

If you're experiencing a dandruff problem, this will clear it up for you. I have used this from time to time when the need arose and this shampoo readily cleared it up for me.