Head and Shoulders - Smooth & Silky Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 22, 2017

10/10 would buy again

Loved this conditioner, made my hair feel great !! I only use it once a week, mostly because i only wash my hair once a week. Will for sure be purchasing again, and i did find it helped with dandruff.

June 16, 2017

love this product

this smells so good I love how soft and silky it leaves my hair everytime I would definitely recommend it I love using this one of my favourite products even my husband loves using it

June 16, 2017

Good conditioner, smells great. Dont need a lot.

Decent conditioner. Smells good. My only issue is it claims to help with frizz Which I find it does not. Overall works good. Hair is silky soft and scalp isn't itchy ! Would recommend.

June 09, 2017

Ever since I had my kids, I have been experiencing a lot of hair loss. I heard that Head and Shoulders is a great brand for many different reasons so I thought I would give it a try. I bought the original shampoo but I noticed the smooth and silky conditioner and thought it sounded promising! The first time I tried it I noticed a difference right away. My hair seemed smoother and I had less flyaways and frizz. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with the results!

May 15, 2017

Absolutely love the smell it has and it leaves my hair all nice and silky and smooth. i do use this ever other wash as i like to mix up my conditioners. totally worth the price

May 15, 2017

this is one of the few dandruff shampoos that actually are effective on dandruff. i have used a lot of other shampoos that say they will do the job but they have not worked on my scalp.

May 02, 2017

Product works great! This product also smells great! Makes the hair soft without drying it out. Everyone in our family uses it! I recommend this product to others.

April 14, 2017

Je suis ravis du résultat obtenu en seulement environ 2 semaines d'utilisation. Se conditionneur d'Head and Shoulders sent vraiment frais, n'est pas difficile a rincer et ne laisse aucun résidus sur le cuir chevelu donc aucune démageaison. Il laisse les cheveux tres doux et d'apparence en santé (moins de pointes fourchues, boucles définis etc...) car il n'est pas concu que pour les pellicules. J'aime bien cette nouvelle formule d'Head and Shoulders.

March 10, 2017

I love head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I have never really had dandruff but did have an itchy scalp in the winter. This shampoo/conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and thick! No static!

November 09, 2016

I have extremely damaged hair, frizzy unruly curls that come out messy.
    This product did a great job at taming my frizz, and my ends felt smoother.
    Would highly recommend!