Head and Shoulders - Smooth & Silky Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 624 in Conditioner

April 14, 2017

Je suis ravis du résultat obtenu en seulement environ 2 semaines d'utilisation. Se conditionneur d'Head and Shoulders sent vraiment frais, n'est pas difficile a rincer et ne laisse aucun résidus sur le cuir chevelu donc aucune démageaison. Il laisse les cheveux tres doux et d'apparence en santé (moins de pointes fourchues, boucles définis etc...) car il n'est pas concu que pour les pellicules. J'aime bien cette nouvelle formule d'Head and Shoulders.

March 10, 2017

I love head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I have never really had dandruff but did have an itchy scalp in the winter. This shampoo/conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and thick! No static!

November 09, 2016

I have extremely damaged hair, frizzy unruly curls that come out messy.
    This product did a great job at taming my frizz, and my ends felt smoother.
    Would highly recommend!

September 21, 2016

This product is great. I wasn't sure about it at first, but my scalp was very dry so I tried it. I love it now! Smells great and keeps my head from itching.

July 14, 2016

Loved using this. Normally I have a prescription dandruff shampoo but I have replaced it now with this. Works great, smells great. Highly recommend! Generally I use a lot of conditioner but, I do use much less of this so that's another win for me!

January 21, 2016

This conditioner is amazing! it makes my hair so soft feeling, but doesn't give it a feeling of heaviness that other conditioners do! Would definitely recommend.

December 16, 2015

Head and shoulders is an amazing brand to begin with but the smooth and silky is even better. I love the way my hair looks and feels after i use this product.. I suddenly have so much more body and shine, my scalp feels clean for a long time.. Overall better than many of the other brands i have troed and I dont need to switch as often.

August 10, 2015

Love this! Would use it anytime as it works very well. It gets rid of dandruff and leaves my hair silky smooth and clean. It doesn't smell amazing, although it doesn't smell bad either. That is the only thing they could improve upon.

August 02, 2015

a bit pricey... but works at keeping your hair dandruff free.. it makes hair soft and manageable . i like the scent.

August 02, 2015

wow, I randomly had a severe case of dry scalp due to nursing. after 3 days of using this as well as head and shoulders shampoo my scalp was 95 percent better. I love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft I can brush it with a fine tooth comb.