Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

July 13, 2020

Love this shampoo

Love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner buy it all the time the smell is the bomb and makes my hair and scalp so very clean and the smell in my hair lasts all day long.. my kids and husband use this all the time and love it also..

July 12, 2020

Recommended

I switch to this product whenever I have dandruff or itchy scalp. Using this product for a couple of times is enough to make your hair healthy and shiny again. Definitely recommend this product.

June 26, 2020
    Michigan, United States

good for dandruff

I have been dandruff for several years and it is the only shampoo that helps me with my dandruff problem and it takes away the itching and it also has a pleasant smell

June 17, 2020

Fresh and clean

I jumped back to using this shampoo after having dry scalp issued and I highly recommend it for this purpose. Fresh and clean smell. It sometimes leaves my hair dry, though, so might need extra conditioner.

June 10, 2020

Smells great and excellent value

I love this, smells so fresh and clean and really leaves my hair feeling fresh and with volume, no residue or sticky feeling Like after some products.

May 15, 2020

Great Brand

I love using Head & Shoulders shampoo. Great product for regular dry scalp and dandruff. Has many great scents, and works well to reduce dandruff & dry scalp, while leaving your head & hair clean, soft & smooth.

May 02, 2020
    Paris, France

Bon produit

Ce shampoing est super pour ceux qui ont des pellicules comme moi.
    Grâce à lui je n’en ai presque plus !
    De plus il sent très bon et mousse très bien sûr les cheveux !

April 30, 2020

I use this shampoo a lot

Head and shoulders is shampoo for dandruff. And I have lots of it. I have tried so many shampoos but this is the only one that works for me. I don't think I am ever going to change it.

April 23, 2020

dandruff helper!

This shampoo is great for individuals who suffering from dandruff problem in their hair. My boyfriend has been using this shampoo for 10 years and he refused to try other products. Price is affordable on all drug marts or shopping centers.

April 22, 2020

Great Product

This is honestly and truly the only thing that gets my dandruff to go away. The second I stop using it I have problems again. The smells are always great and it makes my hair feel smoothe. Good value for your money too