Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 2450 in Hair Care

May 26, 2017

If you have dandruff - this is the shampoo to get. Works great and the smell of the shampoo is wonderful. Leaves a clean smell on hair. Leaves your hair soft and flake FREE!

May 24, 2017

It is my favourite shampoo! I like the smell of it. After using it, my hair looks and feels fresh and there is no dandruff. I will defently buy and re-buy this product!

May 12, 2017

While I did find this shampoo to be good for what it is marketed for, dandruff relief, the cons out weigh the pros on this shampoo. It stung my scalp pretty bad and the smell is not the best.

May 12, 2017

Have to admit this is my go to shampoo! Love how it leaves my hair feeling and smelling! Only thing that doesn't work for me is how quickly my coloured hair fades when I use it. Worth it though to be dandruff free!

May 11, 2017

Love Head and Shoulders. Such a nice feeling on my scalp. I can literally feel the tingles when I lather it up. Such a nice fresh scent and smell lasts for a long time.

1.5/5

May 11, 2017

I can never use a 2in 1 I always need extra conditioner my hair is way to thick and knotty for a 2 in 1 but it works best I find in shorter or med hair length for best results and it has a great smell

April 15, 2017

I frequently have an itchy scalp, but with regular use of Head and Shoulders, this issue has cleared up. Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. My hair is coloured and haven't had any issues.

April 13, 2017

Every year from Dec-May my scalp goes bananas! Dry, itchy and flakey. Not to mention that my hair falls out like crazy. Ever since I started using head and shoulders these problems have stopped. No need for prescription treatments again. The best side effect is that my hair is becoming thicker.

April 11, 2017

This is my go to 2 in 1 shampoo! Love its convenience, the scent and how it cleanses. It doesn't go on sale as often as other brands but you can always find its coupons easily.

April 03, 2017

We use this product all the time, we love it. We will look for sales and purchase as many as we can. It works wonderful for dandruff and I just love the way my hair smells.

Baywatch the Movie!