Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#20 in Shampoo

February 12, 2019

shampoo

i love the smell.
    I think i will use all my life i see how good treats my hair and i really enjoy wash mu hear because i feel clean, fresh and love all the different version

February 12, 2019

This shampoo does not completely stop dandruff though.

It works fine in minimizing the itch and flakes as long as I shampoo every day. Yup, my oily and flaky scalp needs an everyday shampoo. This product works well. At least, this shampoo helps.

February 11, 2019

Would use this shampoo again.

Head and shoulder is a brand that a good reputations. It has a very nice scent. It is a combo 2 in 1 and works great to help control dandruff. It washes clean and easy. Doesn't seem to have a lot of chemical in it harming your hair.

1.5/5

February 10, 2019

Head & shoulder

Je n'aime pas vraiment ce shampooing puisqu'il est très agressant pour les cheveux et irrite la peau. C'est un produit qui enlève bien les pellicules et l'odeur est bien. Par contre, ce n'est pas de qualité.

February 08, 2019

Relives dry scalp

My husband uses this product and has used head and shoulders for years. He swears by it and will not use another product. Even when travelling he will buy the travel size one just to have it. I use it occasionally and find that my hair feels super clean after it.

February 07, 2019

A must have

My husband has always had a dry scalp, and since using the head and shoulders we have both noticed a significant change in his hair. I would definatly reccomend this product

clean

It works for my itchy, dry and scaly scalps which happen occasionally so I bought this shampoo as an alternative shampoo to solve the temporary problem. My scalp feels less itchy and flaky after using this product. My hair also feels soft, I like the fact that it's 2-in-1 product because I don't want to have so many products in my shower.

Stands bye it's name

I tried this product after finding a $ 2 coupon at the store. Considering after coupon I only paid $3.99-$2.00=$1,99..
    The size of the bottle is great. Definitely worth the money considering some shampoos are close to $7'-8
    The smell was nice not overwhelming and it di d the job quick and clean.
    Very impressed will be switching to this shampoo from now on.

0.7/5

January 25, 2019

Absolutely hate, and always have.

I have always found that Head and Shoulders is not only oddly runny, but gives me more dandruff than what I started out with.
    I highly dislike the brand, and go out of my way to not use.

January 24, 2019

Great unisex product

Great product. I use it when I'm in a hurry, but otherwise prefer a separate conditioner for my long hair. We always have this around though cause both my husband and I can share it