Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#13 in Shampoo

December 02, 2020

Classic clean

This shampoo smells great and keeps your scalp moisturized. It is reasonably priced and I have never found another shampoo that works as was as this one for dry scalp problems.

December 01, 2020

Works well

I bought this for myself and my daughter as we both have dry scalp/dandruff issues we both find it is doing quite well for us and we continue to use this on a weekly basis. I actually like the different varieties they are offering as well it's nice to see such a long time product broaden their spectrum so well.

December 01, 2020

Soothing

This shampoo helps clear the dandruff and sooths my scalp.
    ....................................................................................................................................

November 17, 2020

Effective shampoo

Nice scent. This shampoo left my hair smelling great for quite a while. It left my hair feeling clean and did not make my hair feel dry. Helped remove buildup at the bottom of the scalp, and helped relieve itchiness.

November 15, 2020

Loved

This product is simply sensational and delivers what it promises. Soft perfume and perfect texture. I highly recommend
    If you want quality for you and your family, buy this product and fall in love too

November 15, 2020

My husband loves it

My husband is a huge head and shoulders fan. Some of the rest of us use it too but this is the only shampoo he uses and tells me when we are getting low.

November 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A classic!

The Head and Shoulders brand is a true, tried and tested product. This is the only product my spouse will use, and the only product I would ever buy for him!

November 01, 2020

Shampoo

I use Head And shoulders shampoo all the time but i prefer the shampoo without the conditioner i tend to have oily hair and find the product that has the conditioner in it makes my hair oiler.

October 26, 2020

Love this product takes away all itchiness

Started using this product 6 months ago, both my husband and son suffer from dandruff but also the itchiness that comes with it, this product took everything away after a week of use!

October 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Alright product

Head and shoulders is alright. Leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny just has no volume to it when I use this shampoo which sucks such a good value too!