Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

December 15, 2017

J'utilise ce produit au quotidien et j'adore

J'utilise ce produit au quotidien depuis des années et je l'adore. Bonne odeur, bonne durée de propreté. Je n'ai jamais été aussi satisfaite avec un autre produit.

1.5/5

October 26, 2017

Didn't like the 2-in-1

Not to fond of the 2-in-1. It made my hair look like straw. Had to wash my hair everyday because it looked to oily. I didn't have that problem with buying the seperate containers of shampoo and conditioner. I was not impressed

October 23, 2017

A great classic shampoo

This is the shampoo that I use at my boyfriend's place and I'm always satisfied with it. I like to use a more nourishing shampoo regularly but for nice clean hair, this is a great value and works great.

October 23, 2017

Trusted go to

It's that time of year again. When the weather changes so does my skin. This includes my scalp. Every fall and winter I purchase H & S to combat my dandruff. I love that it is in a 2 in 1. Same great product but now has conditioner. Bonus!

October 04, 2017

Best anti dandruff product!!

My husband suffers from dry scalp (head and face), one wash with this amazing product and no more flakes! his hair is softer then ever and no more flakes on his shirts from his facial hair. I recommend this to anyone who has Dandruff issues.

October 03, 2017

Head and Shoulders makes your hair grow

I have always had dandruff but hated that it smelled so not nice. Now Head and Shoulders has a variety of beautiful scents. I love Head and Shoulders. I grow my hair extremely fast according to others. I rarely use any products and find that when I stopped using Head and Shoulders my hair grew much slower and didn't feel as healthy.
    I highly recommend this product for beautiful hair. I.e. my hair although cut once a year is past my bottom.

October 03, 2017

No more dandruff!

The Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Classic Clean is a shampoo and conditioner combo. It left my hair soft, silky and smooth. The better part, no more dandruff in my hair from my scalp!

September 27, 2017

Good product

I use this product between my normal hair washings. It works great for the days I'm at the pool and need to take a quick shower afterwards to rid my hair of the chlorine.

September 19, 2017

A staple in my gym bag!

I was always skeptical about trying a dandruff shampoo but this is amazing. It is the best product after a sweaty workout and I always keep a bottle in my gym bag and at home. I also find it effective for ridding my hair of any swimming pool chemicals and chlorine smell in my hair. This shampoo smells amazing too!

September 06, 2017

always a classic!

this shampoo has always been a "go to" in my house. it smells wonderful, leaves my hair, my husbands hair feeling soft clean, and no itchy scalp!! will be buying it for years to come