Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#13 in Shampoo

March 01, 2021

Dandruff be gone

This shampoo (and its scented friends) are great for dandruff. Is it going to add a special shine to your hair, probably not but it does exactly what it promises. It keeps dander at bay. This is my go to shampoo

February 23, 2021

Perfect for my hair!

I have always dealt with dandruff and this is the only shampoo that keeps the dandruff away for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and will continue to buy it! Highly recommend it!

February 18, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My husband swears by this shampoo

Absolutely would buy this again. This is my husband's only go to shampoo. He tends to have really oily hair and he loves his hair after using this shampoo. This shampoo leaves his hair feeling soft and smooth without having oily hair. Not only that but he never haves dandruff anymore either. Before using this shampoo he had a nice bit of dandruff. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy this shampoo.

1.5/5

February 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Not great

I bought this shampoo and had high expectations, but after using it for couple of weeks I think that actually this has made my hair worse. My head became so itchy and I didn't known why till I bought different product. Won't be buying this ever again.

February 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Love this product. I buy every time

I have a dry scalp. Every shampoo I use leaves my head itching after 2-3 washes. This is the only shampoo I can use that doesn’t dry my scalp out. The whole head an shoulders range is amazing

0.5/5

January 24, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Would not recommend this to anyone with dandruff, have tried this many times and seems to make it worse or brings it on to become worse, overall it does make my hair feel clean but doesn’t help my dandruff at all.

1.5/5

January 02, 2021

Not effective.

I have dandruff and I don’t find this product to be effective. I didn’t find my hair moisturized, soft or conditioned. It made my hair feel dull and dry. I won’t purchase it again.

2.8/5

January 02, 2021

Not a great condiioner

Used this 2-in-1 as a preventative measure, As advertised. While the shampoo portion works well; sadly don’t find my hair soft and conditioned. The price is decent, but if it doesn't work, then what's the point?

December 27, 2020

All We Use

This product is great, especially in the winter when your skin is dry. It creates glossy locks that really shine. My husband is a singer and always gets complimented on his hair. Because 2020 is a disaster, I wash my hair like once a week and it still looks so good

December 02, 2020

Classic clean

This shampoo smells great and keeps your scalp moisturized. It is reasonably priced and I have never found another shampoo that works as was as this one for dry scalp problems.