Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Ocean Lift Reviews

November 21, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Effective

During the period when i was encountering dandruff ,After using various kind of shampoo, Head & Shoulders Shampoo Cool Blast gives me the coolest experience to ymy hair and head. I felt cool and refreshing every time using it.

January 23, 2020

Not a true dandruff shampoo

I've been using head and shoulders for a long time to try and get rid of my dandruff, and nothing worked. I thought I was doing wrong. Turns out silicone is not great for hair in general and I makes it greasy ultra fast, not to mention sticky.

January 03, 2020

Rids all the dandruff

Head and Shoulders gets rid of all the dandruff, if you suffer from dandruff like I did, head and shoulders is the right fit for you! You will feel 1000000x more confident and beautiful when you don’t have anymore embarrassing dandruff to deal with!

November 25, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Refreshing

my
    friend recommended using the head&shoulders;shampoo ocean scented, its very refreshing and leaves the hair feeling silky smooth and does combat dandruff, the shampoo helps to ease a dry itchy scalp. the bottles always look good in my bathroom and are easily dispensed from.

3.2/5

October 26, 2019

I am a frequent user of this product

This is my go to dandruff control shampoo. Like all other head and shoulder products, the more you use them, the more effective they are. The specific thing about the ocean lift is that the smell is just so uplifting.

March 26, 2019

Value for money

This is an inexpensive product to get rid of the winter dandruff. It is readily available at all drugstores. Love it. I will most certainly buy another one and keep it in my shower kit just for those odd times I spot more dandruff in my hair

December 10, 2018

band-aid solution!

head and shoulders dandruff shampoo works for a short time. and then back to having dandruff and inching all over again. i would rather use a product that works and keeps dandruff from returning over a long term.

November 19, 2018

Always buy head and shoulders!!

I have dandruff which causes my head to be super itchy, I’ve tried a ton of different shampoos for this problem. Including ones from the salon. Nothing has worked besides head and shoulders, I only have to use it 1-2 times a week and then the rest of the time I use another type of shampoo. But this keeps my head in order!!

August 19, 2018

I'm never switching!

I have been using this shampoo for years and it has never failed me. Having dark hair and a dry scalp had been a challenge before I started using head & shoulders. Now my hair and scalp feel hydrated and refreshed.

March 06, 2018

Great for rd skin also!

I started to use this with a shower scrubby on my arms where is was getting little red dots all over. I understand this is from skin that is not exfoliated well and needs oil control and this product does it well! No more red dots! My teenage daughter started the same process and we are both happy!