Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1068 in Shampoo

April 03, 2017

We keep this product for regular use in the household. Once when we ran out my son especially called me at work to request it as he was noticing a difference of flaky scalp.

March 21, 2017

I don't understand how people don't use dandruff shampoo as their daily shampoo! It works great and makes my hair really nice. I don't even have dandruff half the year, but use it all year long. And it does help with dandruff, but if you have excessive dandruff you are better with a concentrated shampoo.

March 14, 2017

I swear by this shampoo. Its the only one I've used for years. I don't even struggle with alot of dandruff, I just really like the way this makes my hair feel.

March 13, 2017

Ce shampoing est vraiment génial.
    Il rend les cheveux sublime et doux et propre.
    Il a aussi super bonne odeur !
    Je le recommande fortement :)
    Ma famille l'adore ;)

March 13, 2017

Love this shampoo and its effectiveness for dandruff. The smell is very lovely also so the whole aily can use it. Would recommend to anyone. Great product.

March 13, 2017

eversince i was a teenager, dandruff has been one of my major hair problems. I used to get lots and end up getting scabs on my scalp due to constant scratching. Good thing I found head and shoulders. and from that time on until now that I have my baby, i only trust head and shoulders. Good thing hubby loves it too!

March 01, 2017

So I had psoriasis on my scalp. I had to use a steroid cream prescribed by the doctor. It was not working so I thought I would try the strongest head and shoulders and a week later my head is clear.

March 01, 2017

winter time my scalp drys out and becomes super itchy. Head & Shoulders took the itch away and soothed my scalp. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!

February 19, 2017

I slove rated buying this for husband because he gets boils and eczema. I had bought very expensive shampoo prior to this purchase, and it would nothing for him. But after one week using head and should he noticed a big difference.

February 06, 2017

My husband and I both have very severe dandruff issues. One of my friends suggested to us that we should try to head&shoulders;2 in 1 dry scalp care and since then no more dandruffs! I suggest doing it every other day. When I use it everyday it makes my hair very dry but other than that we are super happy!!

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara