3.9/5
Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

January 10, 2018

Great for dandruff

I enjoy this shampoo. I find in the winter my scalp drys out and causes more dandruff. When I use this shampoo it controls it. It is also a good shampoo to use daily as it is not to strong like some medicated shampoos. It also has a pleasant smell.

November 29, 2017

I will purchase this product again.

I have been using this product for sometime now and find it works great and is very effective at controlling my dandruff. I have also used it as a effective facial cleanser.

October 15, 2017

Works well - but could be better!

I find that the shampoo works correctly, but if I use it every single time I wash my hair, it actually gives me dandruff that I usually don't have. The best way to use this product is to use another shampoo every other time so that your hair doesn't get used to one product. Definitely a good one to have on hand!

October 12, 2017

Yes yes & yes

Ive been using this product for not only my hair, but my face and upper back too! Yes ladies this works. I have been using this product after long years of desperate searching for that perfect in every way facial cleanser or cleansers. All along i was searching in the wrong areas. My doctor had asked me if I've ever used this product and added that this would eventually help with my moderate to severe facial acne. And boy was she ever right!! Nothing else has had my face feel lightweight and clean at the same time. Lubit!!!

August 15, 2017

Its a rather lovely product

The shampoo itself is effective and comes in wonderful scents. I adore it! I am going to continue to buy shampoo from Head and Shoulders as it works for me and I would recommend it.

June 05, 2017

This product is amazing if you live with dandruff. I use this product 3 times a week and it has made my dandruff disappear! I definitely recommend this product!

May 25, 2017

I am having dandruff since long time ago, I constantly needed to chance shampoos to keep the problem as little as nothing. This shampoo has helped me and still helping me to have my dandruff under control.

May 18, 2017

I have a really dry scalp from the harsh Alberta winters here. This is the only thing that seems to offer relief. I use it year round and I use the Almond Milk scent and I love how soft it makes my hair feel!

May 09, 2017

I love this product. I have a pretty bad scalp condition,a worse form of eczema that come with a scaly scalp and flakes. I use a medicated shampoo paired with a regular brand shampoo and conditioner. Recently I have tried Head and Shoulders and it is fantastic. It keep my hair cleaner longer,my hair is strong and soft. Even if I don't wash it for a long time the oiliness is lessened and the scaliness is pretty much gone. Together with my medicated shampoo this is a good as a cure for me. One day I will use it without the medicated shampoo to see if it still holds up. Anyone else who has the same problem as me has got to try this!

May 08, 2017

I have been using head and shoulders for a long time which solves the dandruff/itch problem but only temporarally. When I don't use it I sees big difference on how itchy my head it.