4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Original Shampoo Reviews

June 04, 2019

amazing product

Any head and shoulders products are amazing. I use it when my hair or should i say scalp gets really itch. it helps a lot. and they all smell awesome!! Would totally recommend this.

June 01, 2019

Good product

Head and Shoulders shampoo is a worth to try if you have dandruff. It is very effective for dandruff. It gives you amazing results withun 2-4 weeks of usage. I had a big problem of dandruff. I tried lots of home remedies and other clinical products but no benefit. But when I start using head and shoulder within 2 weeks I saw the difference. Now I don't have dandruff. 8 am very happy with it.

May 29, 2019

Love it.

Use this 2 in 1 when I'm on vacation or at my camping ground. Love the way it makes my hair feel and like the scents. My family uses this also which makes it economical.

May 13, 2019

My go to shampoo

I use head and shoulder’s as my go to shampoo. It keeps my hairs texture in balance and leaves it feeling clean. The scent is fairly neutral and doesn’t leave residue in my hair.

May 10, 2019

dandruff control

Shampoo helps with itchy and dry scalps. I only use this when I feel it is needed. After a few washes, it does the job to help control dandruff and itchy scalps.

1.7/5

April 02, 2019

Left hair greasey

I tore this for the first time last week and will not purchases again. The smell was horrible and it left my hair feeling greasey, not very impressed with this brand at all!

April 01, 2019

Best out there.

This is the best shampoo available. Whether you have dandruff issues or not, this will do the trick. Only a little needed, so the large bottles last a year easily.

April 01, 2019

We love it

No more dandruff no more itchy scalp.Smooth hair,smells good.My husband also is using this and he said its good on his scalp and hair.We really love it

3.2/5

March 29, 2019

Leaves scalp itchy

I used this product as I have a dry and itchy scalp with dandruff. I thought that it would help with that however that was not the case. It makes my scalp tingle and actually makes the dandruff worse. I will not be using the product again.

March 29, 2019

Husband loves it

This is the only brand that my husband uses. I am not sensitive and use every brand but this is the only brand that got rid of his dandruff and it truly prevented it from coming back.