Heinz Baby Food Pouches Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 150 in Baby Food

May 30, 2017

We loves these baby pouches as they have always been handy and quick to use when we had busier days. They were also great for throwing in the diaper bag if we knew we would be out for the day !

May 05, 2017

I had seen these in many stores and they are quite expensive. Looks like you get a decent amount in the pouches, looks easy and efficient until the baby squeezes the pouch. I personally never used it; for I had found pieces of Plastic in baby food, I could never trust not phycially seeing the food and making sure it is okay. I prefer to pure my own food.

April 21, 2017

Oh boy do moms have it easy these days. As a Nana to a little girl Im in awe of the great ideas that are out on the market for babies. This packaging is perfect. My granddaughter loves these. She doesn't even use a bowl. just a squeeze into her mouth and she eats it up. great for traveling with. no more glass jars..

April 12, 2017

My baby loves heinz baby food pouches! He never refuses them and o my when I give him blueberry, apple and oats he gets so excited. Very well priced and a variety of flavours

January 07, 2017

Highly recommend Hein baby food pouches. So convenient when away from home. Carry them in your diaper bag, so always handy for a fussy little one. Such delicious flavors also.

September 07, 2016

Me and my daughter absolutely love the heinz baby food pouches. They're perfect for snacks on the go and can even make up for a drink if you don't have one near you! She absolutely loves them. Like all of them! Not picky at all. Would recommend to anyone :)

July 22, 2016

I purchased so many of these when my son was younger, these are perfect to give your child to make sure they have enough fruits and vegetables. These were one of the first things I gave my son when he was a baby and he was starting to eat non baby foods.

I even continued to give these to him as a toddler and he loved them. They come in so many different varieties and flavours and are also decently priced. These are great to take on the go as well. Highly recommend these.

July 22, 2016

These pouches are awesome. My son is 2 and still likes these. They are the perfect solution to picky eaters, I make dinner for my family and if my son doesn't like what we are having he will eat bits and pieces and then I give him a pouch and know he at least gets a decent serving of fruits and veggies. I like that they don't take up much space in my diaper bag and aren't messy.

June 29, 2016

I prefer to make my own baby food when at home but this was perfect for in the diaper bag. My son likes the taste of it and it is a reasonable price. I would buy it again.

June 29, 2016

Amazing product I have never had an issue with a rotten pouch. My boys do not each many veggies right now so the fruit and vegetable pouches are a life saver. They are convienent and the perfect amount and do not have to be refrigerated.