Heinz Pure White Vinegar Reviews
#5 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

March 08, 2017

Heinz White Vinager is the only brand I will ever use. I have tried store brand vinagers and they just don't have that same zing that Heinz does. It's a great addition to all kinds of recipes, marinades, dips etc. I also do use it for cleaning certain things around the house! Nothing like that vinager smell when you walk into a room you just know it's clean! And the bonus is it's so inexpensive compared to other cleaners and it does as good if not an even better job!

February 24, 2017

Who else uses white vinegar as a cleaning agent?

I will always have this in my pantry for two reasons:
    1. I use it as a cleaning agent with baking soda, a no chemical cleaner.
    2. My mom loves to make us all pickled vegetables

I always have to have this on hand because my moms pickled vegetables are the best! I can never make it the same as her, but am always willing to have her over to make us plenty to save.

February 19, 2017

hmmmm Vinegar so many great uses and its very healthy for you. I love Heinz vinegar it has such a great taste when added too salad dressings, dips, broths, chilies etc. They always have a great quality vinegar and it doesn't taste strong it has a great bold taste too it. I also use this vinegar for cleaning purposes. I use it too clean the bath tub and toilets. Just add a cup of vinegar too a 1/4 cup of baking soda and a couple drops of Tea Tree oil and Voila its a perfect disinfecting cleaning agent!! Ive also used this too clean my hair. I would use a 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup baking soda, couple drops of geranium oil and rose oil and it helps cleanse the hair, hydrate and take care of dryness. Its a more natural way too do things and Heinz White Vinegar is very versatile.

I buy this at walmart for 2.99$ a HUGE jug....it will last me a good 6 months with continuous use. Perfect price for a great product.

January 17, 2017

I love Heinz vinegar !! I always buy the biggest bottle of vinegar available. We use vinegar quite often in our house. I use it in lots of recipes and different homemade salad dressings. It's aslo good for cleaning purposes.

January 07, 2017

Heinz is a terrific all purpose white vinegar. Good in salads. I also use it to keep my drain clog free. My mom always tells me that she prefers Allen's for pickling, but I really can't tell the difference. I always have a jug in the house.

January 07, 2017

another wonderful Heinz product with so many uses I use this vinegar a lot around my household in the kitchen,washroom I even clean my mop and add some to the moping water to clean my floors its very effective smells great I would recommend it to anyone

January 06, 2017

Another very versatile Heinz product! And not just for food. Many people use vinegar for cleaning purposes and it really works well! For such an amazing product, the price is so low.

December 20, 2016

I use this vinegar for cooking and cleaning. More cleaning than cooking though. It works wonders on getting the scent of cat urine out of carpets and clothing, same with cat vomit. In general, its just great for pet messes. Also great to clean out coffee pots and do laundry, and then to celebrate all that cleaning you can have some french fries and dip them in more vinegar.

September 30, 2016

I use vinegar for everything. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting. I put this stuff in my dishwasher and washing machine. I clean my kids toys with it. I steam my microwave. Such an easy product to work with. Definitely worth your money for whatever you use it for

September 23, 2016

The best white vinegar on the market. I have tried less expensive and non brand name vinegars, but always return to Heinz because of the great quality. Of course we use this for meals, cooking and salads, but it works great for general household cleaning as well. I use it diluted with water to clean my wood and tile floors, counters and mirrors. This makes the best glass shower door cleaner too. Mix equal amounts of vinegar and Dawn blue dish soap in a spray bottle, apply to shower door, sponge down and rinse....clear, shiny shower doors!!