Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

March 26, 2019

It has to be Heinz

I am 65 and can't remember life without this product. The taste is perfect blend and consistency. Thick enough to dip into without it running and dropping. The flavour is the best of any ketchup I have ever tried. I use it as an ingredient in my meatloaf for an extra zip...make my own seafood sauce by adding it to horseradish.

March 20, 2019

Condiment favourite

What's not to like about Heinz ketchup. It's a staple in our household and I wouldn't choose any other brand to supply our house. It may be a little more then the other brands but the extra cost is well worth it.

3.2/5

March 20, 2019

Sour Tomato ketchup-i shall pass

Having tried other brand for tomato ketchup I decided to experiment with Heinz ketchup and I found it to be bit sour to my taste and din't meet my expectations. Would probably not repurchase it.

People looking for ketchup which is not sweet but sour can definitely give it a try. The mini bottles are hardly available in stores so think well before buying a huge one. :)

February 18, 2019

Its gotta be Heinz

We love our Heinz ketchup! It is the only ketchup we will use. The taste is outstanding and compliments any meal. If we go somewhere else to eat and are given any other brand ketchup we can tell instantly that it's not Heinz ketchup. It really is true what they say.. its gotta be Heinz

February 14, 2019

Best ketchup ever!

Love this ketchup to the last drop! Always a staple in our kitchen! Use it with all different types or cuisine. We love it with eggs, chicken, potatoes and samosas

February 03, 2019

No other comes close!!!

No other comes close!!
    I've been & will be a faithful customer as there is no compare to Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
    You can't give up quality and taste for cheaper brands, nothing compares ~ Mmmmmmmm :)

January 23, 2019

Bon produit Heinz

Le ketchup Heinz fait partie de ma vie, il a très bon goüt et d'un beau rouge épais. J'en mange avec presque tout bon avec des pätés à la viande, pain à viande et plus. Essayez le ça vaut la peine et je suis certaine que vous ne voudriez plus savoir des autres marques.

January 19, 2019
    Maine, United States

Yum yum

I eat ketchup on a lot of things and this ketchup is very tasty it’s always my first choice when I need to buy more. I would definitely recommend this

January 05, 2019

The best

Il n’y a pas de meilleure marque de Ketchup au monde meilleure que Heinz. Je veux dire même les créateurs de Ketchup d’autres marque prennent le Heinz! C’est le meilleur au monde je vous le dit! De plus, c’est le seul que j’achète depuis que j’ai essayé une autre marque trop vinaigrée.

December 28, 2018

The only brand we ever use

Heinz ketchup is the only brand we use at our house. I have tried purchasing other brands, but my sons notice the difference, and prefer Heinz. Other brands can be watery and runny. Heinz has a great texture and taste. The perfect condiment!