Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

United States

ketchup

Heinz Ketchup is the only brand we buy. Grandbaby loves his ketchup and i mean loads of it on his hotdogs, hamburgers,bologna sandwich fries. We don't try and other brand. Heinz all the way.

Everyone has this item

I dont know anyone anywhere that does not use heinz tomato ketchup at home. It is amazing stuff. We use it on fries, grilled cheese and as ingredients in some of my cooking. So versatile in the kitchen

New Jersey, United States

You can't beat the # 1 Heinz tomato ketchup

We have always used Heinz tomato catch up it is the best when it comes to hamburgers,cheeseburgers, hot dogs and best of all fries, which you can have all year round and the ketchup is used just about all year round . You can never go wrong with Heinz tomato ketchup

Illinois, United States

Nothing compares

I absolutely love Heinz it's the only condiment brand we buy, it has a nice taste to it and makes the food we eat taste even better. It does not have that over barring tomato flavor that others have. It has just the right amount of good ingredients to make it great for any event.

August 27, 2019

great

Heinz Original Tomato Ketchup : My family and I enjoy very much this ketchup. It is a classic but the only down side is the sugar in this . but overall good.

August 16, 2019
    Iowa, United States

The best

This ketchup has the best taste. The ketchup consistency is not to thick and not. It is just right. It has the best color. The flavor of the ketchup is amazing.

August 13, 2019

Only the best!

Heinz is a household name for a reason. It truly is the best ketchup and I cannot believe just how much we go through in our house! My husband and kids love ketchup! Highly recommend it!

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

This right here is my saving grace!!!

Without Heinz ketchup I don't think my 3 and 5 year old would eat anything! We go through BOTTLES of this stuff. Well made, great price for what you get. There is no other ketchup that tastes the way theirs does! Definitely recommend!

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Best ketchup out there

I eat ketchup on practically everything. To me Heinz has the best flavor out of all the choices in the store. It’s not too salty and doesn’t taste too much like vinegar. It’s my favorite

July 28, 2019

Put it on and in everything

I grew up using ketchup on all the favourite foods hotdogs, French fries, burgers and the whole shaaabang! And now when I’m an adult I put it in all my cooking 🥘