Heinz White Vinegar Reviews
#7 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

December 12, 2017

don't make beets without it

I have been making preserves for years and the first thing I always buy is Heinz white vinegar it does make a difference. Also it is a main staple in my cleaning products it works great on stainless steel appliances

December 07, 2017

produit à tout faire

Beau, bon pas cher et sert a mille et une utilitées! Me sert de nettoyant et bien d'autre encore, un hit a avoir ABSOLUEMENT dans sa cuisine, je m'en sers tous les jours!

October 10, 2017

Is There Anything This Can't Do!?

I use this for cooking, cleaning, baking, fixing, etc. If there is something I need done, odds are that white vinegar will be involved somehow.

This stuff is so versatile it's crazy. I clean my oven, my fridge, my floors, my windows, my mirrors, my walls, even my clothes with this!

If my sink starts to get a weird smell, I pull out the vinegar. Dog peed on my clothes? Vinegar! Oven is all caked with grossness? Vinegar! Windows are full and streaky? Vinegar!

This is an essential household item. Buy the biggest jug you can find, and then when that gets about halfway down, go buy another. You never want to be vinegarless!

October 08, 2017

What can I say

Use this in cooking and cleaning

I use it with baking soda to gently clean my sink drains.
    The kids love to watch the bubbling effect!

I mix it with water to clean my kitchen counters and also to wash my windows.

October 04, 2017

very versatile

Extremely versatile product.
    Cooking - check
    Cleaning - check
    Rinsing hair - check
    Deodorizing - check
    Fabric softener - check
    Good price, good taste, reputable brand. You can't go wrong with it.

July 27, 2017

Vraiment versatile

Ce vinaigre est le seul que j'utilise. Il est vraiment versatile. Que ce soit sur des recettes ou encore comme nettoyant il est vraiment efficace. Il est un peu plus cher mais il en vaut grandement la peine. Je m'en sers beaucoup de faire des marinades maison ou encore, mélanger a du bicarbonate de soudre, il aide beaucoup a laver ma cuisine et ma salle de bain.

June 14, 2017

Best Vinegar

Heinz Vinegar is the only vinegar I buy. I use it for all my cooking needs as well as my cleaning needs and more. I mix it with water and clean my counter tops and floors, I also use it to remove stains from clothing and to spray on ant hills to repel them. It is a great multipurpose product and the price is just right!

June 14, 2017

Great for everything

"Heinz, there just isn't any other kinds". The smell is not to strong or light. I use this product for pickling season and even to get rid of certain smells such as fish, when i was dishes. It is definietly a good purchase

June 07, 2017

Heinz white vinegar is the only vinegar I will purchase . I remember it always being used when I was a kid and now I always have one is my cupboards. It's a very versatile product. From food to cleaning, it has many uses. I like it for homemade sauces , cucumbers in vinegar , salad drsssings etc and it can be used to clean tubs , windows and my friend used it to get cat pee out of her carpets and it actually worked ! Crazy lol I don't like to clean with it because of the smell but I know people who do and their stuff is sparkling clean . For a huge jug you will only pay $2.99 . Such a great price .

June 02, 2017

The perfect cheap multipurpose everything cleaner, add to fries or your fish! I always by gallons of the vinegar because we use it to clean up after our kitties when they eat. I also personally like vinegar on my fries too. :) It's also great to clean out the washer if you have a front loader!