Hellmann's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise Reviews
#4 in Condiment

1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing contains 50% less fat and 50% fewer calories. It is low in saturated fat, contains no trans fat and is low in cholesterol. We are simplifying the ingredient recipe and using only 100% Canadian free run eggs.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

June 19, 2018

Mayonnaise

C'est la mayonnaise que j'utilise toujours. Le goût est vraiment différent que l'original, il est meilleur au goût et pour la santé. J'ai vraiment remarquer la différence et je ne rachèterai pas l'original puisqu'il goûte vraiment plus gras tandis que celui-ci est plus léger, mais super bon. J'en met dans mes hamburgers, sandwich, salade de macaroni, etc... Pour moi c'est la meilleur mayonnaise sur le marché et je ne pourrais m'en passer :)

April 08, 2018

Delicious

Tastes just as good as the original but with half the fat! I know some people can tell the difference but I really can't. It's a good substitute that allows me to save some calories.

I like it

Compare to other brands it's a little bit yellow. But the taste. Is better. I found some mayonnaise more in white color but I got strong egg taste or citrus taste in them which is not good for pasta salad and beef sandwiches.

March 29, 2018

good

Hellmans is my go to may. I love the fact of how much better it is for you then the yucky old miracle whip. The taste is wonderful almost the same as the regular may. Really good to dip your French fried in yumm

2.8/5

March 29, 2018

Not a fan of light calorie and fat items,

Yes, it's mayonnaise, and it's health conscious, I suppose, but why does light fat and light calories have to mean light on quality and flavor? I find it more gelatin like and tastes mostly of vinegar. I think I will stick with regular full fat hellmans.

March 13, 2018

Jamais sans!

C'est la base de toutes (ou presque) mes vinaigrettes maison. J'adore l'utiliser car elle ne perd pas sa texture ou son "huile/gras" comme certaines marque que j'ai utilisé.

July 05, 2017

Skip The Fat, But Not The Flavour

This is a great alternative to Hellmann's Full-Fat Mayonnaise, without compromising anything on taste. This is lighter, meaning less fat and calories. I enjoy the creamy taste and texture of this product. Hellmann's is the only mayonnaise brand we use at my house. We have easily switched from full-fat to 1/2 fat without feeling we are missing out on taste. Healthy and delicious.

July 04, 2017

Great taste!

I am a big fan of this 1/2 fat mayonnaise. I feel like I do not taste a big difference between this and the full fat variety. I find the texture to be creamy and smooth. The price is well worth it. You can use this in the place of full fat mayonnaise for pretty much any dish.

May 04, 2017

Love Hellman's mayo and only buy the light. Still find it has plenty of taste compared to the full fat version. I find mayonnaise can be a little too sweet and prefer the taste of Hellman's on a sandwich, in pasta and egg salads.

May 04, 2017

Je la recommande! Je n'achete que cette mayonnaise c'est définitivement la meilleur sur le marché! J'ai changer pour celle 1/2 grasse il y a quelque mois le gout na aucune difference elle est aussi bonne et meillejr pour la santé