Hello activated charcoal toothpaste Reviews

January 27, 2022

Works well at whitening

After a few uses I've noticed teeth are whiter, although it works well on surface stains, takes a little longer to remove stains closer to gum line. I like the fact that there is no testing on animals, it's vegan and doesn't taste all that bad as it has mint and coconut oil in it. Also my teeth feel pretty clean;and I feel not much toothpaste is needed compared to some other brands, it's definitely lasting me longer.

March 26, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Hello, black teeth!

I will be honest, the only reason I bought this at first was because it was in a discount cart at the supermarket and I needed new toothpaste. I'm seriously so happy that I did! The taste takes a bit to get used to (like a dull mint with a hint of mud), but I haven't had a single cavity since I started using it. It's very cost effective, and the little travel sizes are SO convenient. Black teeth are the new healthy teeth and I am here for it.

November 18, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Good Tooth Whitener

I’ve been using this for a few months now especially at night. It’s amazing and I don’t have any tooth sensitivity from it at all. I thought it would be very messy and hard to get out of my toothbrush, but it isn’t. I can definitely tell a difference and my teeth feel super clean after I brush with this.

May 30, 2018
    Vermont, United States

Good For The Cost

I bought this as an alternative to the more expensive charcoal powder. It whitened my teeth after a few brushes but it wasn't extremely noticeable. It has a nice taste and isn't overpowering. I didn't like how my mouth didn't really feel clean like it would with a regular toothpaste, but overall it isn't a bad purchase and does whiten your teeth as to be expected with a cheaper option.