Hello activated charcoal toothpaste Reviews

January 27, 2022

Works well at whitening

After a few uses I've noticed teeth are whiter, although it works well on surface stains, takes a little longer to remove stains closer to gum line. I like the fact that there is no testing on animals, it's vegan and doesn't taste all that bad as it has mint and coconut oil in it. Also my teeth feel pretty clean;and I feel not much toothpaste is needed compared to some other brands, it's definitely lasting me longer.

January 18, 2022

Best Toothpaste Ever

This is literally the best toothpaste I have ever tried. I struggle with severe dermatitis, which is irritated by fluoride; having the Hello brand be fluoride-free was what instantly grabbed my attention. And the fact that the added activated charcoal has been making my teeth several shades white, is an added bonus!

January 11, 2022
    Florida, United States

Charcoal love it

Pretty good toothpaste. Notice the whitening almost immediately. Like that it doesn't have any fluoride in it. Average in price. My little one thinks it's funny to watch me brush with this toothpaste because it makes your teeth black while brushing. I use it all the time for whiteness and to remove bacteria, but I also use other toothpastes for other benefits.

January 06, 2022

The best charcoal toothpaste I've tried

This stuff is great, although messy it works , my teeth have never felt this clean ,I'm gonna stick to it ,even with the Hello charcoal tooth brush, I love how my mouth feels

December 05, 2021

Out of the dentist chair clean!

Honestly I was a little wary to try any charcoal toothpaste because of the hype and trend associated with them. But I am so glad I tired Hellos brand.
    It’s not gritty and doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste (also doesn't leave you breath fresh so would recommend a mouth wash afterwards). It makes my teeth feel squeaky clean however, like just out of the dentist chair.
    After about 2 weeks of use I could notice a colour difference in my teeth. I'm no professional but I would say 1-1.5 shades whiter! I've been using it for over a month now and it seem like it has plateaued for whiting.
    I have extremely sensitive teeth but I'm able to substitute Hello for my morning brush without a problem. I still use my sensitive toothpaste at night however.

October 22, 2021

Fluoride free

This toothpaste helps whiten and clean without the use of chemicals and fluoride. It also happens to be vegan friendly! I just recently started using this product and so far so good.

July 26, 2021

I would buy this product again

I bought this product on a whim, and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, but it makes me feel good that it’s natural ingredients! My teeth are very sensitive and I found no issues with this toothpaste like I do with other brands. I would buy this product again, and would likely recommend it.

April 11, 2020
    Ohio, United States

YOU NEED.

This product is a life savior. I’m so thankful I found this, if not my teeth would still be yellow. This helps the stain go away in 2 uses... I can see a difference after using just 1 time! This is totally worth it. The price is amazing also.

March 29, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great Toothpaste

I love this toothpaste! It doesn’t burn like others. It helps with whitening. It’s not messy like the powder. The only downside is the flavor isn’t strong, so I feel like my breath is fresh but sometimes I don’t. Affordable compared to most high end toothpastes. I recommend especially if you’re looking for a natural toothpaste.

Updated On: March 29, 2020

I used this at night because it doesn’t have that strong mint flavor.

March 26, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Hello, black teeth!

I will be honest, the only reason I bought this at first was because it was in a discount cart at the supermarket and I needed new toothpaste. I'm seriously so happy that I did! The taste takes a bit to get used to (like a dull mint with a hint of mud), but I haven't had a single cavity since I started using it. It's very cost effective, and the little travel sizes are SO convenient. Black teeth are the new healthy teeth and I am here for it.