Hello kids watermelon toothpaste Reviews
#79 in Toothpastes

Good - 0

December 05, 2021
    United States

Great cleaner option for you little one!

Tried this out for my 2 year old and so glad we found it! Greta ingredients and he loves the taste! It makes bed time brushing so easy as he actually lets me brush with this toothpaste! Win win.

August 24, 2021
    Mississippi, United States

best non toxic children's toothpaste

My boys LOVE this toothpaste! They would literally eat the entire tube if I would let them. They don't give me a hard time to brush their teeth and it isn't full of harmful chemicals.

November 19, 2019
    Texas, United States

My kids love it!

This is the first toothpaste I purchased for my 2-year-old triplets when I started brushing their teeth! They really enjoyed the watermelon flavor and they enjoy getting their teeth brushed!

August 07, 2019
    New York, United States

The only brand I’ll buy

This toothpaste is the only brand that I will purchase for my daughter. There are no harmful ingredients and it’s such a great price as well! Doesn’t taste gross and because it doesn’t I don’t have to worry about her not wanting to brush her teeth, she actually WANTS TO lol.