Helluva Good! French Onion Dip Reviews

Heluva Good! French Onion Dip blends flavorful pieces of real onion and spices with smooth sour cream to deliver bold flavor that goes perfectly with chips and veggies.

June 24, 2019

The name says it all!

Helluva Good Dip is super tasty! I use it with raw veggies, chips, and even baked and mashed potatoes. It has a nice strong flavour, it is really creamy, and it has a good shelf life. It really is a Hell of a Good dip!

March 29, 2019

Tasty

This is by far the best tasting dip. I use to make my own dip for years, until I tried Heluva Good dip. It is my favorite with plain ruffles. I can't eat them without this dip. So tasty!

April 09, 2018

ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE CHIP DIP

This dip is a MUST-try for chip lovers. It's also great to dip carrots or cucumbers in if you want a healthier alternative.

That being said, this dip has a light, roasted onion flavour that perfectly compliments salty chips. I find this dip to be much more enjoyable than cream cheese based dips as the sour cream keeps it light.

I will go completely out of my way to make sure I shop at a store that sells this dip as they used to have it at Costco but haven't carried it lately. It's often priced a bit higher than other dips, but because it is so good, I don't mind. I find that the smaller tubs are often on sale at the grocery store so keep an eye out!

April 07, 2018

Delicious

This dip taste sooo good! I first tried it at costco when they mix it with imitation crab and it makes a really great topper for crackers. This tastes really good with perogies too.

March 31, 2018

Crave this dip!

The texture and flavour of this dip sets it apart from others. It is thick and smooth, and the onion flavour is strong enough to stand up to different chips or crackers.

March 31, 2018

our go to

We know whenever we are planning on having a movie night, we must get a bag of plain wavy chips and some HELLUVA GOOD! FRENCH ONION DIP. Everyone in our home loves it and they request it every time movie night is mentioned. YUM!

March 11, 2018

Addictive

We can't have this in the house, we are addicted. It's so creamy and full of flavor. I love it with veggies, I spread on sandwiches and and of course with chips....it's sold in huge tubs at Costco, great for parties and bbq's

February 26, 2018

Helluva Good Time!

Every Saturday night I watch a double feature at home. I curl up on the couch in front of my television and always make sure I have a bowl of chips with Helluva Dip. I especially love French Onion but have tried them all. Some people party on Saturday night, some people have a glass of wine but give me my chips and Helluva Good and life is so divine!

December 16, 2017

Delicious!!

I absolutely love onion dip and my mom surprised me with this one the other day. I have to admit I have never heard of this brand before I tried it. Am I ever glad that I did! I found it was rich in flavour and went great with the regular/plain chips that I ate with it. It comes in a decent size, good enough to entertain with when setting out a platter of veggies or chips. I would definitely recommend this dip!

December 16, 2017

Helluva good chip dip.

This is the perfect french onion dip. Just the perfect amount of onion taste comes out. It's not It's overpowering at all. It's so smooth and creamy. The sour cream also comes out perfectly. Its the perfect texture to dip your chips in. So smooth and creamy. I like all the Helluva Dips i have tried but French onion dip is a classic favorite for me. When i eat chips and dips I have to have rippled chips cash i find them thicker and they dont tend to break off in the dip as much. I also like to use this as a vegetable dip as well. It might not be good for my waist line but it tastes good.