Hemp Hearts Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1240 in Snacks

Hemp Hearts are Nature's Power Food. These are seeds with the husks removed. Two ounces of hemp seed without the shell contain 314 calories of energy from 20 grams of protein, 23 grams of unsaturated fats consisting of Omegas 3, 6 & 9, 3 grams saturated fat, 6 grams carbohydrate and 3.3 grams of fiber. There is also 2.6 mg iron, 40 mg calcium, 5 mg sodium, 5 mg vitamin E, .5 mg vitamin C and 1200 I.U. vitamin D as well as B2, B6, B1, vitamin A, potassium and phosphorous. This is a vegan source of omegas with more protein than meat or eggs. Hemp Hearts are eaten like granola and are great for a power boost or losing weight. With a nutritional profile like this you barely need to eat anything else. 1 lb jar

May 28, 2017

Great source of nutrients to throw into a smoothie. Even protein! I use to dislike how Hemp Hearts tasted but you tastebuds tend to get use to it. Very delicious. I've also recently tried the protein by Hemp Hearts and thats not so bad!

May 28, 2017

Great product. Love it in vanilla yogurt, my kids like it. Has a slightly nutty taste. Good in salads, puddings, oatmeal. I add them to everything . Will definitely keep using

May 16, 2017

Love hemp hearts!
    Good source of fiber, filling as well. I add to many things like yogurt, muffin batter, oatmeal, smoothie's ext. Love being able to put them in things and my kids get extra nutrition and not know!

April 30, 2017

Yummy! What can't you do with these.. I put them in my cereal, yogurt, salads, smoothies, I even bake with them. They taste so good, even my kiddo loves them.

April 11, 2017

Last year I started eating hemp hearts to get an added boost of omega 3 and 6 because I don't eat fish and this product tastes amazing. I use a spoon and eat it right of the packet and I add it too smoothies. I made an amazing butternut squash spaghetti recipe where I added the hemp hearts and olive oil together with some salt and it tasted soo good! You can even add it to salads, cereal and yogurt for a little bit of a nutty flavour!

Updated On: April 11, 2017

Last year I started eating hemp hearts to get an added boost of omega 3 and 6 because I don't eat fish and this product tastes really good! It is also a great source of protein! I use a spoon and eat it right of the packet and I add it too smoothies. I made an amazing butternut squash spaghetti recipe where I added the hemp hearts, olive oil together with some salt and it tasted soo good! You can even add it to salads, cereal and yogurt for a little bit of a nutty flavour!

April 01, 2017

When I started buying Hemp Hearts they were fairly inexpensive .. Now they have caught on and the health craze took off and so did the price. I only buy mine at Costco when on sale which is rare.
    I love the fact that its healthy and I like the taste. I put it in my vitamix blender when making a smoothy. love it in my yogurt and have used them in baking.

March 31, 2017

I love these Hemp Hearts. I add them to my yogurt every morning. I love the nutty flavour they have. And the nutrition in them, well that's an added bonus! They are a nice topping for ice cream, smoothies, you name it ! The price of these are a tad bit expensive, but i find it's worth it, as they will last awhile

March 16, 2017

These hemp hearts are hands down the freshest I have ever bought.
    I eat them a few times per week mixed in with yogurt, they are delicious and satisfy me until lunch.
    Not to mention they are so good for you!

March 16, 2017

Hemp hearts are a healthy to many snacks and meals. I add them to yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, salads. I dont find they have a taste as they kind of take on the flavour of the ingredients its mixed with, but i like the texture. Added vitamins and health benefits is always welcome!

March 05, 2017

I saw packages of these Hemp Hearts at a friends's house and loved them. They come in different flavors,, ie, onion, garlic and rosemary or cinnamon and brown sugar. They can be put in cereals, soups, yogurt, salad and anything you would like to add a dose of flavor to. Healthy and tasty if a little expensive.