Herbal essance detox shampoo mint and herbs Reviews
#135 in Shampoo

July 21, 2020
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

Leaves hair feeling clean and not weighed down, smells fresh and you can still smell it throughout the day. Would recommend. The other scents are also really nice!

June 21, 2020

Absolutely love it

I absolutely love this shampoo it makes my hair feel very light and very soft and the smell is just amazing the way it makes your scalp feel is sooo good

May 09, 2020

I would buy it again

I like the concept of the shampoo - 0% parabens and eco friendly. The smell is very pleasant. I am using it with the conditioner as well. I paid about 3 dollars for it and it was a good deal.

January 30, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Detox

I brought this to try and get rid of product build up and it worked with one wash there was no residue left in my hair (i have thick hair ) it leaves hair soft too

December 07, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Feels great!

Works well, fresh feeling, when used. Smells great and lasted throughout the day! Left my hair feeling soft, yet lots of volume, not heavy at all. Hair was shinning, and very easy to manage.

November 27, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Detox for your hair.

Absolutely love this shampoo. Although it's gentle enough to use everyday, it really feels like it totally cleanses your hair of any product build up, pollution and oils. It has a great consistency, lathers really well, and smells amazing. Using in conjunction with the matching conditioner enhances the effects of the shampoo. Hair is left, light, soft, clean, shiny, and smelling beautiful.

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing smell

Love this. It left my hair clean and fresh. It smells amazing too. A little bit seemed to go a long away. Good value for money. This is a shampoo that I buy regularly.

October 24, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Definitely buy this and would recommend

I needed to buy something that was going to help revive my hair after using products on it constantly this shampoo not only took away all the build up in products but has left my hair feeling like new

October 10, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Love the smell

So nice! I'm in love with the smell! Keeps my hair clean and healthy. My roots are oily so I have to wast my hair everyday, this shampoo fits me perfectly.

October 09, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Shiny locks

Love all herbal essences but this is especially fab. Smells so good make any hair feel really clean and shiny. With 4 girls in the house it has to be the family Favourite