Herbal Essances Long Term Relationship Shampoo Reviews
#80 in Shampoo

March 22, 2017

I have never tried a herbal essences product that I didn't like! I loved this type since I have long hair, it did exactly what it says it would! Definitely recommend!

3.2/5

March 04, 2017

I have a problem with my hair being to oily and there are not a lot of shampoos that I can use without it looking like I had just rolled around an oil. I used Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship and it keeps my hair looking freshly washed

February 27, 2017

Herbal essence is one of my favorites. This shampoo makes my waist length hair smooth and shiny! Never leaves a greasy feeling. Product is tremendous and true to its word!

January 13, 2017

This product smells amazing the scent lasts all day long. It is great for long hair leaving it moisturized and manageable all day. I use it with the long term relationship conditioner.

January 08, 2017

Lifesaver for dry hair! Prior to using this product my hair was always so dry. After using this product for about a month or two my hair is finally back to life!!

January 03, 2017

This shampoo is fairly effective in getting out all the grease build-up on your scalp. I use it every second wash of my hair to allow for no shampoo to build up from constant usage. It does strengthen my hair since it is fairly long and I need a shampoo to help keep it strong rather than stripping it to become brittle. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has long hair and wants a shampoo at an affordable price.

2.0/5

October 20, 2016

I used this product for a week, I had so much waxy build up in my hair that i had to buy a clarifying shampoo to get it out. Maybe this is great for other hair types. However, It did nothing for me. I was very disappointed. It smelled great but other than that I did not like the waxy build up it left me with.

3.2/5

October 20, 2016

This shampoo is not bad it smells nice and dose the job.. but the scent is great!!!!! The packaging is nice as well. But the most important thing for me is conditioner

October 12, 2016

My favourite shampoo. I used the pomegranate scent. it's so creamy and perfect for people trying to grow their hair, especially those with thin hair. The shampoo keeps the frizz down and makes your hair silky soft.

September 06, 2016

These products are super affordable but I really don't find they do anything special for my hair. I have thin, colour and heat damaged, dry hair. So I need to use products that will actually benefit me. These do nothing.