3.9/5
Herbal Essence Hairspray FIXATIF Reviews
#111 in Hairspray

September 19, 2017

Great hold

I originally bought this to remove ink from my leather couch; it was the cheapest hairspray at the store (it did remove the ink). My hair tends to curl up when humid out so I decided to spray it on my bangs to help prevent that and I was pleasantly surprised that it kept my bangs in place perfectly. This spray had good hold without making your hair crucnchy. I have continued to buy it.

June 15, 2017

I would recommend this product for anyone on a budget

I would highly recommend this product for people looking to get the quality and greatness without spending those high retail prices! Mother of three and i use this on a daily ♡♡♡

May 16, 2017

The product is very affordable and easy to find in stores. It has a strong hold but still leaves the hair without feeling dry or damaged. I will continue using it because it truly is a product that was worth purchasing.

April 14, 2017

Laisse les cheveux très souple et avec une texture très agréable. Délicieuse odeur ! Il tient aussi très bien. Très bon rapport qualité/prix! Je le recommande fortement.

October 29, 2016

The best hairspray i have tried so far.It is a fair price .It smells great and the hold is firm but light.meaning it holds good but doesn't get over stiff or crunchy.

August 14, 2016

It worked really well. No crusty residue is what I appreciated most! And yet my hair stayed in place all day. I also used it at the beach to try and stay away from the frizzy hair days I get and it worked great, even after swimming. Totally recommended!

May 10, 2016

Herbal Essence hair spray is a light spray and is not pasty. It if almost transparent and does not leave a residue. I use it every day and it lasts a long time. Thumbs up Herbal Essence

2.8/5

October 25, 2015

This hairspray holds well, dries quickly, And I really enjoy the smell.

September 03, 2014

Amazing Hold, no leftover residue...and super cheap!!
    I Love Alllll Herbal Essence Products!!! (and so does my hair)

August 18, 2014

For the same price, I prefer Tresseme products. Works okay but I don't like the crunchiness in my hair. There are better hairsprays that hold without making it so sticky.