Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner Color Me Happy Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 677 in Conditioner

March 18, 2017

I did not buy this conditioner for the color protection; I bought it for the scent. Scent is very important to me when buying hair products and I love rose scent for anything. This conditioner moisturizes my hair and keep the frizz away. It does what I need it to do.

1.0/5

December 29, 2016

using this absolutely did nothing to protect my hair colour after i got it done, was not satisfied with this at all, 100% will not purchase in the future

December 29, 2016

Works well to protect color treated hair, without having the color fade.
    Cheaper than most of the other conditioners I have tried for color treated hair.
    Leaves my hair silky, and soft.
    Love the rose scent.
    I even use this product when I my hair isn't colored, and have never had any problems.

2.7/5

March 27, 2016

This is a decent colour protecting conditioner. I found after I dyed my hair black it really kept the colour intact. Will probably purchase it again in the future.

March 10, 2016

Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner Color Me Happy is the most fantastic cleansing conditioner I have used and costs a whole lot less than other cleansing conditioners I have used. It is perfect for colored treated hair because it does not strip the color out, leaves hair soft, shiny. manageable and smelling great!

January 24, 2016

This is the only conditioning cleanser i have ever tried and i'm sold! I use it at least once a week and it leaves my hair soft and bouncy and i can go 2-3 days without needing to wash it. It has a lovely rose scent & sulfate free it helps fight fade of colour. I know there are waaaaay more expensive versions of this, but Herbal Essences is right at the drug store, grocery store, often on sale, and offers coupons that make this almost a steal. I only use 3-4 pumps so the bottle lasts a long time and i don't use it every day.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns