3.9/5
Herbal Essences Daily Detox Volume Dry Shampoo Crimson Orange & Mint Reviews
#28 in Dry Shampoo

July 16, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Cleans hair effectively with no white residue

This product is amazing, it has a really beautiful fragrance, that is not overpowering. It leaves your hair feeling soft and clean and it doesn't leave a white powdery residue upon contact with hair. I would recommend it to everyone.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Fruity and nice

Very fuirty and nice frgances leaves your hair feeling light and clean ansd shines love the smell.and way it makes you feeling freash and feeling great

June 04, 2019

Herbal essence dry shampoo

I am still uncertain. I have tried this a few times and it seems to make my hair feel like straw and hard to brush put after. I will keep trying it when it seems a good idea to use and just see, could be me? Haha.

April 14, 2019

Works Great

I think this product provides great value for the price. It gets the job done and smells amazing. Definitely a life saver for those days you need it! Will be repurchasing.

April 03, 2019

Works great. Im definitely a fan!

Since I turned forty my hair has changed quite a bit. The most irritating thing is that my hair appears greasy later in the day even though I have washed it and it's clean. I recently tried this and it has helped immensely. I spray near my roots then brush it though. I noticed a huge improvement immediately. I would totally recommend this to anyone. It works great.

2.2/5

March 26, 2019

Left hair greasy

This product did not do well with my hair. I haven't been using a lot of dry shampoo very much and have been trying out different brands and this one with my hair which is very thick just left my hair feeling greasy and not fresh at all

March 19, 2019

Herbal is the best

I absolutely love anything by Herbal. Mostly the shampoo and Conditioner. I love how my hair turns out. nice and smooth and silky. I would recommend any herbal items for anyone.

March 16, 2019

it was a convenient effective product

I would use this product on a regular basis as it was in my price range, effective and convenient for a quick fix.myhair felt luxurious and clean. I would recommend this product for all hair types as we shared amongst oily hair dry hair and normal hair types and it worked out for all.

2.8/5

March 16, 2019

average product

I dont dislike the product, but I have used better products. Being a person who only washes her hair once a week, I enjoy dry shampoo. I find this product weight my hair down a bit.

1.7/5

March 15, 2019

Good price and smell but...

I have tried many many many dry shampoos and this isn’t one I will buy again. Unfortunately the texture is lacking some powder to actually absorbs my oily roots. It goes on clear and leaves no residue but doesn’t make my hair look any cleaner. The only upside is that it makes your hair smell fresh with an orange-mint scent.