3.9/5

2.0/5

October 13, 2019
    Salford, United Kingdom

I would not buy again

This product is not for me, it left my hair feeling wirey, and also left it really knotty, i could hardly get a brush through my hair once i had used it.
    It also left my head quite itchy, which was rather unpleasent.

September 12, 2019

For Lazy Mornings

Perfect dry shampoo for Lazy Mornings where you wish you could prolong a hair wash for just one more day. Just spray and leave in and you're good to go for yet another night out.

August 08, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Definitely a must have!

The herbal essence dry shampoo has turned out to be a fab asset in my overnight bag! Over the summer I’ve took the product with me on holiday and it always leaves my hair looking fresher for longer before I need to shampoo again. The product leaves no grease or powder, I simply sprayed in and brushed through to smooth hair down. Worked a great and left a great smell to my hair.

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great when in a rush

Perfect for if im in a rush and havent got time to wash and blow dry my hair always make sure i have a can of this around smells lovely too and not expensive always a bonus also perfect if on a camping holiday or at a festival woop

July 29, 2019

Works pretty good

Including a busy mom and rely on dry shampoo more then I’d like to admit and this is one of the better ones I’ve used. It is the cheapest I’ve used which makes me like it even more.

July 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

cure

Special thanks to Dr Otor for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive last 5 months, I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the Internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today.. otorspelltemple@gmail.com

1.7/5

July 22, 2019

Not effective.

I'm sorry, but the only thing that is attractive in this product is the price, you would invest a little more and buy a product which offers better quality and result. It leaves a good smell in your hair but doest give you what it promises of. Your hair doesn't look clean even trying in a very light oily root. Will not buy again.

1.7/5

July 19, 2019

Not the best

Definitely do not recommend for darker hair! Leaves a white powered look no matter how much you try to get rid of it! I'm sure there are better dry shampoos for the same price point!

July 19, 2019

Smells amazing!

It’s light with no build up. Smells amazing. It’s not an expensive product. Just as good as salon brands without the cost. Can’t get enough of this amazing product.

July 16, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Cleans hair effectively with no white residue

This product is amazing, it has a really beautiful fragrance, that is not overpowering. It leaves your hair feeling soft and clean and it doesn't leave a white powdery residue upon contact with hair. I would recommend it to everyone.