Herbal essences dry shampoo rose scent.

Herbal essences dry shampoo rose scent. Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 130 in Dry Shampoo

January 31, 2016

I really like how effectively this dry shampoo works. What I don't like is how quickly the air runs out. Out of the 10 cans that I bought of this, only 1 can did not have liquid left when the air ran out. I always feel like I am wasting product when I use up all the air, and have to throw this away. To minimize the amount of wastage, I try to shake a lot before every use. This also clogs up very easily, which is really annoying, but rinsing the white part of the nozzle from the bottom after pulling it out usually does the trick. If this wasn't the cheapest good dry shampoo out there, I would not put up with all of this, but it does work well, and smell really nice, so I will continue using this until something better that is this cheap comes along.

January 13, 2016

I originally got this as a sample to try and I have continued to purchase and use it. I find this so useful on days that you don't have time to wash and dry your hair. It will make a huge difference in your daily routine. You only need to use a little bit on your roots and the scent is really nice and isn't too strong.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists