Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#119 in Hair Care

Clean and condition for soft, shining hair from root to tip.

February 25, 2019

Hello Hydration 2-in-1

I have used this product but find there is not enough conditioner in it and end up using extra conditioner. It is perfect to take away on a vacation if you want to save room in your bag (which I've done) but for regular use I prefer a shampoo + conditioner.

February 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Like it better as just the conditioner

I like the hello hydration style of herbal essence conditioner. I'm not a huge fan of it as a two in one as my hair needs more conditioning than it needs shampoo. I would have loved to review the conditioner alone, but I couldn't find the product. I wouldn't but the two in one again.

February 10, 2019

Great product for hair care

I love herbal essence! This brand satisfies all of your hair care needs. Best part is it's 2 in 1, takes half the time to get the perfect hair. Must have!

December 19, 2018

I'm in love it's my favourite 2/1

This is by far one of my favourite products created by herbal essence. I'm usually very sceptical when it comes to 2/1 but I do not regret my decision to try this product.

October 30, 2018

This product really hydrates my hair . Conditioner is so important for your hair . It Helps to keep it soft and moisturized and for the ends of your hair not to look dead and dull. I love applying this conditioner to my hair and combing through it meanwhile . That makes my hair become dangled free and easy to comb through when it's dry.

April 20, 2018

Love it

This is what I use for everyday washing. I love the smell and it puts lots of moisture back into my hair which is needed. It washes out super easily without residue which is an issue I've had with other brands.

April 12, 2018

I would buy again!

This 2-in-1 shampoo doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry like most do. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, and it has a nice, subtle scent. I’m also a huge fan of coconut!

March 18, 2018

Great 2-in-1 product.

Sometimes you just need to save time and use a 2-in-1 product. I decided to try this brand as I like many of their products. I wasn't disapppointed.

March 17, 2018

Recommended for everyone

I've always been a fan of Herbal Essences products and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2 in 1 is no exception. It leaves my hair lightly scented and feeling soft and smooth. What a great product!

2.0/5

March 17, 2018

Don’t recommend this

Herbal essences made my hair all tangly and Dry feeling. Kind of like a Barbie dolls hair. Plus it only lasted me 3 weeks. Really don’t recommend this unless you want to have barbies dry hair