3.9/5
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#128 in Hair Care

Clean and condition for soft, shining hair from root to tip.

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Won't buy again

I didn't like this product. It smells like coconut but is quite overpowering and smells artificial. It lathers well but doesn't hydrate your hair. I needed to use conditioner after washing with this. Their are better products on the market.

3.2/5

July 11, 2019

Nothing Special

I purchased the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration 2 in 1. I wasn't all that impressed. It did have a nice fragrance but I still found I had to use a conditioner in order to feel my hair was hydrated.

July 11, 2019

Moisturizing but not oily

This is a great 2-in1 for a drug store brand. The price is good but I wish it came in a larger size so I wouldn’t have to buy so many small bottles. It keeps hair moisturizer but not oily, so I don’t have to use it every day

April 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

Bought this for my husband because he had really dry hair and fussy about what he used. He liked the smell so we tried it. That was a tear ago and he is still using it today and his hair is no longer dry looking

March 20, 2019

Awesome for the price!

My daughter has sensitive skin and this product doesn't appear to give her the usual rashes she gets with "dollar brand" shampoos. I got the coconut one and the smell is fantastic!

February 25, 2019

Hello Hydration 2-in-1

I have used this product but find there is not enough conditioner in it and end up using extra conditioner. It is perfect to take away on a vacation if you want to save room in your bag (which I've done) but for regular use I prefer a shampoo + conditioner.

February 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Like it better as just the conditioner

I like the hello hydration style of herbal essence conditioner. I'm not a huge fan of it as a two in one as my hair needs more conditioning than it needs shampoo. I would have loved to review the conditioner alone, but I couldn't find the product. I wouldn't but the two in one again.

February 10, 2019

Great product for hair care

I love herbal essence! This brand satisfies all of your hair care needs. Best part is it's 2 in 1, takes half the time to get the perfect hair. Must have!

December 19, 2018

I'm in love it's my favourite 2/1

This is by far one of my favourite products created by herbal essence. I'm usually very sceptical when it comes to 2/1 but I do not regret my decision to try this product.

October 30, 2018

This product really hydrates my hair . Conditioner is so important for your hair . It Helps to keep it soft and moisturized and for the ends of your hair not to look dead and dull. I love applying this conditioner to my hair and combing through it meanwhile . That makes my hair become dangled free and easy to comb through when it's dry.