Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner Reviews
#473 in Conditioner

January 12, 2018

Great Shampoo

This shampoo makes my hair feel soft everytime I use it, very hydrating and easier to detangle my thick frizzy hair, Its also very affordable and a great scent.

January 12, 2018

Smells Great, Works Very Well!

I have great results with this conditioner and the Hello Hydration shampoo. They both smell great and work very well, leaving my hair looking smooth and moisturised where most products leave my hair looking dry and frizzy. The only drawback of this conditioner is that it takes a bit of work to rinse out. Other than that I love it.

December 17, 2017

Tangle Tamer

I recently just finished a giant pump bottle of this. I bought it randomly because it was on sale at a great price and I tend to go through a lot of conditioner when my hair is long-ish.

My hair gets easily tangled and this conditioner smooths it right out. It may be because I used gobs and gobs (easy to do when you have a giant bottle with a pump!) but I'll take it. Easy to comb through my hair afterwards.

Rich, tropical scent but not cloying, as some coconutty products tend to be.

I'm onto another conditioner for now, but would definitely buy Hello Hydration again.

December 13, 2017

Best conditoner ever!

I recently started using this conditioner again and wow, it is awesome! The smell is so pretty but not overpowering and it makes my hair silky soft and so, so, so shiny and healthy looking! Love it!

September 25, 2017

Amazing smell, hair feels great!

I was initially drawn to this conditioner to go along with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo. The smell is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling smooth and tangle free. It has a great price point and often goes on sale for a good price.

July 27, 2017

Love this conditioner!

I bought this conditioner because of the coconut essence and it was on sale.... win, win.

Overall I am very happy, it moisturizers well. A little goes a long way which isn't always the case with drug store conditioners. My hair is definitely softer and shinier since using this conditioner. I think I will definitely add this to my conditioners that I love!

March 23, 2017

This is the best conditioner I have used. Not only does it smell great but it is great for keeping hair hydrated in cold dry Alberta winters. I buy this product all the time.

January 19, 2017

I am iffy about this product. My hair does look shinier and more hydrated but this one conditioner leaves my hair feeling heavy and greasy/dirty. I probably will not use this specific one again.

January 07, 2017

I love this product. I use it everyday and I've been buying it for the past 5 years. I live the coconut smell and my hair are so smooth after it. Even my boyfriend use it

May 25, 2016

For a drugstore conditioner this is my go to! The name says it all. My hair always feels top notch after using this conditioner and combs out so easily after washing it out. Leaves hair hydrated and silky with little frizz.