Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

October 12, 2017

Love this and purchase enough from sale to sale.

Love all their different types of shampoo and conditioner and purchase enough to last until the next sale. Whole family uses it. I recommend this to all my family and friends to try.

October 10, 2017

Smells wonderful

I love the smell of this prouct.. For the price I think you get what you pay for. It leaves my hair soft, but not as good as the more expensive products.

October 03, 2017

I didn't find this product to be super hydrating and would opt for something of better quality. I have had issues in the past with 'budget' hair products and have learned that you get what you pay for. This is a pass for me, even though it smells great ahah

October 01, 2017

soft hair!

it leaves your hair so hydrated after a single use! I got even better results when i used it with an herbal essence conditioner. Let's not forget to mention that the smell is amazing!

September 29, 2017

The One & Only

This is my favourite shampoo. I have tried many others but keep coming back to Herbal Essence. I love the scent of the shampoo and my hair is silky, soft and manageable!

September 28, 2017

Hair Feels Great!

#sayhellotohydration #complimentary @herbalessences @influensterca #ProductTesting #Free #Shampoo #Conditioner

I really enjoyed trying Herbal Essences - Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner. These two products have a very mild and pleasant coconut scent. The scent wasn't overwhelming at all! Little or no scent is something that I look for in products.

The shampoo is pearly medium to light blue in colour and left no stains on my hands. It produces lots of lather and was very easy to wash out of my hair. The conditioner is creamy in texture and light blue in colour. It was very easy to wash out of my hair as well!

September 27, 2017

Bon même pour les cheveux d'enfants

Ma fille avait toujours les cheveux secs et emmêlés, depuis que j'utilise ce shampoing avec revitalisant je n'ai plus de problème

September 15, 2017

I buy this all the time

So pleased with this product! Smells great and leaves my hair smooth and soft! I have naturally curly hair and it works wonders! Definitely recommend this

August 11, 2017

My favourite shampoo and conditioner

I love this shampoo and conditioner although I am not a fan of coconut. It smells amazing and leaves my hair petal soft. My hair is easy to brush out.

July 27, 2017

It is good!

I have bought this shampoo and conditioner a few times, mostly during winter. I think it is too tick, sometimes hard to get it out from the bottle. But it works good, it does leave my hair shiny, soft and smelling very nice.