Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

June 29, 2019

Great Shampoo

Really love this drugstore shampoo. I don't normally opt for a cheaper quality one but this was a real treat. Love the scent and lather. Really does the trick and is pretty hydrating. Very affordable

0.5/5

June 20, 2019

If you hate having nice hair

So I used this for a few weeks, and I was like wow my hair is so soft!!! Turns out it is only soft because this coats your hair, and causes damages. If you've ever seen the videos of hair dressers scraping product build up off of hair, this is one of the types of products that contribute. Do yourself a favor and just spend the extra money and get saloon qauilty shampoo

June 19, 2019

Works great

I love using this shampoo. It keeps my hair nice and soft and feels nice and clean and not weighted down. Also I love the smell feels like I am on a vacation!!

June 12, 2019

coconut is good

I really liked this fragrance other than that it just works like any other shampoo. The other things that i like is for the most of the time it is on sale in shoppers drug mart.

June 05, 2019

luscious locks

im quite pleased with this product...I have pretty long wavy thick hair, and when I first started to use this I got a lot of compliments on my "movie star hair"...I didn't know what I had done to change my hair but then I realized it was this shampoo! It makes my hair really nice, soft, and glossy...and when I straighten my hair it keeps it from getting damaged as well! :)

2.8/5

April 23, 2019

I wouldn’t buy this again

Herbal essences hello hydration shampoo I didn’t like to much I didn’t like the feeling it made my hair after I used it it smelled good it my scalp feel dry

April 10, 2019

The best!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite some time now. I have tried others but I always come back to this one! It is great value for the money!

April 08, 2019

Not bad

I use this when I have run out of my normal brand. It is not too bad; somewhat mediocre. In the winter time my hair is extremely dry so it is not as effective then. Best for me in the summer time!

April 06, 2019

Always great value

Great product for the price! It does the job, but nothing extra. I use this product in the summer time when dryness is not an issue. Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean, I especially like how it's typically always a good value in stores.

April 03, 2019

Soft clean hair!

Does this give your tresses that just had my super expensive blowout/hair salon quality? No, but it comes darn close. Closer than many ( way more expensive) brands do. Leaves hair soft, shiny, and most importantly- clean ( no film or residue left on scalp). I do not even usually follow with a conditioner after this shampoo- its that softening/moisturizing on my hair.

And the smell is delicious too. This is my tried and true and I always come back to it, even after I have strayed away.