Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo Reviews
#53 in Shampoo

June 10, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again

I have naturally curly hair that tends to dry out as seasons change. This shampoo was great at getting my hair back to its regular shiny healthy state.

May 22, 2020

Really makes my hair shine

I love Herbal Essences for their fragrances. I bought this shampoo on sale for a less than 2 CAD for a 300 ml bottle. I got a bit scared when I saw how bright blue this shampoo was, but the effect cleared all my doubts. It makes my hair shiny, smooth and fragrant. I would recommend it if this is what you are looking for in a shampoo.

January 30, 2020
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Beautiful!!

I will definitely be buying this again! The smell is insane & your hair stays smelling like it even 2days later without rewashing! It has definitely left my hair looking shiney n beautiful people constantly complimenting my hair & think ive just came from the salon! This is definitely worth trying i do not think you will be disappointed!!

January 29, 2020

My favourite

I’m really into hair care. I’m always trying new products but I always come back to this one. I have dyed hair and it works so well with it. The scent is beautiful I love it. I’ve bought so many bottles!!

January 22, 2020

Leaves hair soft and shiny

I bought this product because the shop did not have my normal products in stock. I was only planning on using this as a back up. But after a couple uses I fell in love with it. My hair was so soft and shiny. And not to forget it smells amazing!

January 04, 2020

MORROCON SHAMPOO.

I would buy this again, it made my hair soft and smelt really nice. The design on the bottle is what drew me to it. I love things that pop out at me, everything else is just a bonus.

November 27, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing product

Used this on a whim, and oh my days left my very curly and thick hair amazingly light, bouncy and healthier after just one use. Highly recommend on majority of hair types I probably wouldn't use of you have oily hair though but mine is normal/coloured and worked well smells gorgeous too.

November 26, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Good

Very good shampoo I liked Herbal Essences morrocan my shine. Its smells nice and after using my hair looks healthy, shiny and soft. Recommend to my friends.

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great value

This was great value for money it smells great and makes hair soft and more manageable I loved the way my hair felt and smelt afterwards and it’s was so shiny

July 23, 2019

One of my faves

I love all herbal essence hair products, but this one is my fav. Love the nice shine it gives and the real clean feeling. The smell is the bonus I figure. I love it.