Herbal Essences Naked Clean and Refresh Conditioner

Herbal Essences Naked Clean and Refresh Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 622 in Conditioner

May 29, 2016

we really love herbal essences shampoos and conditioners!!! this condition is right up there on my list of favorites!!!! it conditions my hair and leaves it soft silky and shiny!!!!!

May 29, 2016

Herbal Essence always has the most amazing scents. This makes my hair soft and smooth, and the formula is so light weight so it doesn't weight my hair down.

May 29, 2016

I have very fine hair that I wash daily because it tends to get oily. It is really hard to find a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down or make me feel like I need to go re-wash my hair. When I use this product, I really only use a little bit more than a dime. I don't need much and I would not recommend more than that if your hair is like mine. So this product is free of dyes, parabens AND it may be the best thing I have ever smelled other than the paired shampoo. The shampoo smells amazing, the conditioner is one level up. Somehow it is more potent than the shampoo. I love it. Like, go to the store and smell this. My husband literally stops and smells my hair every time he walks past me. No joke. I need this in a body lotion. I've used this shampoo and conditioner for a solid few weeks and my hair is left feeling light, soft, shiny with each use. It's like silky soft and I have fine hair so it has always been soft, but it's that silky shiny looking soft that makes you want to run your fingers through your own hair. If you've not been a Herbal Essence fan in the past decade, literally try this product. It's so different from their other line of products. They really stepped up their game with this one. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to read what other people have to say about this!