Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, this shampoo and conditioner have been designed to pamper hair by restoring the hair's natural moisture.

May 10, 2017

I thought that I was happy with my current hair products, until I received a free full-size trial of Herbal Essences Naked - Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mousse. After just one use I was in love with how weightless and clean my hair felt, and I've been using it permanently since. Even with my super fine thin hair, this past Winter was the first one ever that I didn't have static-y hair. I loooove this line!

May 05, 2017

This is detox for your hair - I use it once a month and it removes all the buildup from hair and gives it a nice shine. It's very hydrating and I properly used 20 of these bottle so far

2.2/5

April 29, 2017

To be honest I'm not a fan, I got free samples of this shampoo and conditioner. I didn't like the smell and my hair ddidnt feel clean afterwards... I didn't like the feel of it. Not my number one choice.

March 02, 2017

Leaves your hair feeling completely clean without leaving any damage. The smell is refreshing and I always get complements on my hair when using this shampoo. Also your hair doesn't oil as easy after one wash.

February 28, 2017

My daughters and I love the Naked shampoo and conditioner. It has a light fresh scent and doesn't weigh our hair down. This is one of our normal brands and it is usually on sale which is a bonus!

December 30, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner is great, feels nice and smells great. I had a coupon so I tried it out, left my hair soft and moisturized. Not my first choice but definitely in my top 5

September 15, 2016

This is a new shampoo and conditioner for me but now that I have tried it I am never going back to my old products. Having really thin hair it is hard to find a product that doesn't weigh down my hair but the new naked line from herbal essence is one product I never have to worry about that. It also smells great and really helpa get you going in the morning.

July 18, 2016

J'adore ces produits! Ils sentent la menthe, donc ensuite mes cheveux sent le frais. L'odeur reste aussi après avoir mit de la chaleur dans mes cheveux, ce qui est un gros plus pour moi. Le revitalisant rend tellement les cheveux doux et soyeux. En fait, Herbal Essence sont mes produits capillaires préférés, donc je n'ai rien de mauvais à ajouter. Même que le prix est très très abordable.

July 03, 2016

I like it! It has a great smell but not overwhelming, it cleans my hair, and I absolutely adore that it doesn't have (much) of the harmful chemicals I'm trying to avoid for me and my kids!

May 20, 2016

You can find coupons for this product and it is a wonderful price. I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. I would recommend it to anyone. Great price and value for a great product.