Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

Free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, this shampoo and conditioner have been designed to pamper hair by restoring the hair's natural moisture.

November 16, 2017

Best Clean Smell

I’m not a big fan of a lot of scents on the market these days. These products though have such a light, fresh and clean scent. The value is great and my hair feels very soft after using.

October 28, 2017

Love the fragrance

I just bought this product and love the fragrance, it lasts almost all day. It's not too harsh, but yet leaves you smelling clean. I usually have troubles with dry scalp due to terrible shampoos, but this one dosen't cause any issues. Price is great, smell is great, and leaves my hair feeling clean with no tangles.

October 06, 2017

Great product

Ive used other Herbal Essence products before but this one is really nice. Especially if your like me and wash your hair more that you should. Great smell too and that\s important to me. Hair felt clean with out being heavy.

September 09, 2017

Smell is great - Conditioner works- Shampoo is drying

I hoped that these products would smell good and they really did. The conditioner worked super well and the dry shampoo helped keep my hair not too dry and not too oily. Only downside to this line is the shampoo felt very drying to my hair, and I like using natural shampoos that keep my hair healthy. So in the end, if you have damaged hair, this product wouldn't work for you, but if it isn't, it might just so!

May 10, 2017

I thought that I was happy with my current hair products, until I received a free full-size trial of Herbal Essences Naked - Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mousse. After just one use I was in love with how weightless and clean my hair felt, and I've been using it permanently since. Even with my super fine thin hair, this past Winter was the first one ever that I didn't have static-y hair. I loooove this line!

May 05, 2017

This is detox for your hair - I use it once a month and it removes all the buildup from hair and gives it a nice shine. It's very hydrating and I properly used 20 of these bottle so far

2.2/5

April 29, 2017

To be honest I'm not a fan, I got free samples of this shampoo and conditioner. I didn't like the smell and my hair ddidnt feel clean afterwards... I didn't like the feel of it. Not my number one choice.

March 02, 2017

Leaves your hair feeling completely clean without leaving any damage. The smell is refreshing and I always get complements on my hair when using this shampoo. Also your hair doesn't oil as easy after one wash.

February 28, 2017

My daughters and I love the Naked shampoo and conditioner. It has a light fresh scent and doesn't weigh our hair down. This is one of our normal brands and it is usually on sale which is a bonus!

December 30, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner is great, feels nice and smells great. I had a coupon so I tried it out, left my hair soft and moisturized. Not my first choice but definitely in my top 5