Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse Reviews
#262 in Hair Care

Be a bouncing babe. Totally Twisted's curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost. The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts.

July 02, 2019

Great product for curly hair

I use this every time I wash my hair. Smells great and keeps the frizz under control. Use with Tousle me Softly spray gel for a great no frizz look. No blow drying required!

June 22, 2019

My favorite mousse!

Herbal essence totally twisted curling mousee is my favorite hair product- and Ive try countless. If you have wavey/ curly hair I would reccomend it! It makes my curls defined and gets rid of frizz!

June 15, 2019

My favourite mousse

This is my favourite mousse for my wavy hair.
    I wasn't sure about using mousse as it usually doesn't do much for my coarse hair. I bought this when it went on sale for $2 and was truly pleasantly surprised.
    This mousse is easy to apply and defines my waves without weighing them down or making them look crunchy.
    The scent is a little strong as I tend to be sensitive to fragrance, but it does go away.
    I apply it to damp hair and let it air dry. It's easy and effortless! For extra hold, sometimes I will top it with a gel. I get fat, bouncy spirals when using this mousse.

June 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Swear by it!!!

Just love this product..was the best so far!! Great price for alot of results.. Will stock up on this product for sure just to never run out...totally love it

April 24, 2019

Bouncy curls

Helps create a good cast that when you crunch it out you are left with defined bouncy curls. Great value for money!!! I use this with Herbal Essence gel to get the best effect.

April 09, 2019

Best mousse there is

I've been using this mousse since I was 13. It's changed over the years but I still love it. I can often get it for $3 on sale and it's just as good or better than ones I've spent $10 or more on. I keep coming back to this one again and again because it works and it doesn't have any harsh ingredients in it! Great for soft curls!

March 20, 2019

Totally Twisted Mousse is amazing.

I have naturally very curly hair and it is currently just below my shoulders once it dries. This is the only brand of mousse I have found that actually accentuates the curls and doesn't leave them looking crusty or wet once my hair dries.

February 21, 2019

Only mousse I use

This mousse controls my curls without making my hair feel crunchy and it smells great. The only disadvantage is my local Wal-Mart is always running out of stock.

February 14, 2019

Curly girl fave!

This product smells awesome, is one of my favourite products to help keep my curls shaped properly, if you have curly hair definitely try this one! It’s great

November 14, 2018

Bouncy curls with no stiffness

I absolutely love this mousse. In the past I have found that either I get no hold or I get an overabundance of crunchiness. I have very long hair and that can create a lot of heaviness so my curls are not as defined. With this mousse I get perfectly defined curls and great hold with no crunchiness. I love the smell of the product as it’s not overwhelming.