4.9/5
Hershey chocolate and almond bar Reviews
#470 in Chocolate

Good - 0

December 05, 2017

Love nutty bars

Who doesn’t love chocolate with almonds. I really love it, it’s one of my favourite chocolate bars when I have a sweet tooth. You guys should try it out.

October 10, 2017

good

good..........................................................................................................................................................

May 26, 2017

I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but I wanted to try this because of the dark chocolate. It was smooth and great tasting- not chalky like the others and not overly sweet. Good almond to chocolate ratio and I would buy this again!

January 12, 2016

I love both chocolate and almonds. These go great together. Hershey is the great American chocolate bar! I remember the commercial on tv... My favourite!

December 18, 2015

I love everything Hershey, the chocolate is so amazing, love the nuts, so rich and creamy

April 07, 2015

Another great chocolate bar from Hershey. I love the combination of almond and chocolate. The almond isn't rock hard and is excellent paired with chocolate.

March 14, 2015

love love love hershey chocolate with almonds - the best!!!

March 09, 2015

The best. Great with wine, I always crave it while pmsing. The milk chocolate coats the almonds in a really nice way.