Hershey's Kisses Reviews
#31 in Chocolate

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation.

June 04, 2021

Yummy for your tummy!

Delicious chocolate for every occasion. Not only they are affordable, they are easy to grab and throw them into your bag. Hershey Kisses has a unique taste compare to other chocolates.

February 23, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Can't get enough

I received some Hershey's Kisses for Valentine's Day and they are awesome! Compared to other chocolate kisses I have tried these are by far the best. I use them to make cookies and just to eat right out of the bag!! I will be buying these again and again. I would definitely recommend these little pieces of chocolate heaven to everyone!!

November 13, 2020
    Poland

Heaven

I love these cant stop eating them. They are rich and creamy and very different from
    Other chocolates out there. I would recommend a hundred percent!!

July 08, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Who doesn't love a kiss?

This is my go to teacher gift. Who doesn't love kisses? My kids think they are the cutest treat and we love the Christmas bell commercial every year. We grew up in PA and Hershey's is the creamiest chocolate around.

October 13, 2019

great for sharing

These are great for sharing with people, but I find they're too small to enjoy on my own. The taste is okay but I much prefer Cadbury chocolate. I'd buy them to share but if it's just for home I would buy something else.

2.7/5

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Good, nothing spectacular.

Kisses I feel like are the chocolates I used to eat when I ran out of everything else. It was always like the backup chocolate. They are good but kind of bland since it's literally just a small little piece of milk chocolate. I like them but they are spectacular.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Tasty candy

This is my favorite candy. I love that it is bite size and it ant to rich. I love the fact that you can choose between different kinds. My favorite is the cherry kisses that you can get around Christmas time.

0.5/5

July 14, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

FAKE TASTING

I FIND THESE HAVE A CHALKY TEXTURE AND FAKE CHOCOLATE TASTE. THEY TASTE PROCESSED AND SLIGHTLY SOUR! THERE IS A HORRIBLE AFTERTASTE THAT LINGERS IN THE MOUTH FOR AGES AFTER EATING THEM. THEY ARE ALSO EXPENSIVE IN THE UK DUE TO THEM BEING IMPORTED. REALLY ONE TO NOT BOTHER BUYING.

1.7/5

July 05, 2019

vraiment pas à mon goût

j'ai essayé a plusieurs reprises de manger des herseys kisses et a chaque fois j'ai été déçue. je trouve que le goût est assez désagréable .. comme acide.. pas tellement agréable. on dirait du chocolat de piètre qualité ce qui contraste avec d'autres produit de la même compagnie

June 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

taste good

I love Hershey's Kisses, grew up eating them. Perfect bite size candy. I like when the holidays come around, their packaging changes. Great for snacking and baking.