Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1295 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

Whenever I get my hands on a bag of these, they are gone very quickly.

These are so hard to resist, jam packed with delicious brownie flavour, these are such a treat.

They do not taste fake, and a great snack for on the go.

April 22, 2017

Oh my gosh.. these are SO good! I remember getting them in my lunch as a kid and being so excited about them. They're perfect to crush a small craving for brownies/chocolate quickly.. OR ... It's also just enough to fuel the fires of those cravings haha.. either way they're freaking delicious!

April 18, 2017

First off these should not be allowed to be placed near a checkout, if you have tasted these before, then you know what i mean, you can't just walk past and not grab a bag!
    These are totally worth their weight in gold! I like these better than home made brownies, they are super dense, are soft and moist, they melt in your mouth and are 100% bursting with chocolate flavor!
    If you haven't tried these, then you my friend are missing out!

April 18, 2017

I love these. You can find a package of these for about 1 dollar at walmart which is pretty worth it if you ask me. These taste amazing. They are chocolatey and chewy and delicious! I love them

April 03, 2017

I used to eat these at my work as a teen all the time! They came in large bags and smaller snack size bags. They were definitely very chocolatey, sweet, and moist.
    We would even sometimes put a layer of cream cheese on top - which intensified its flavour.

I rated low (one star) on nutritional value, because let's be real here, these are not at all healthy. They taste amazing, but should be considered as a treat, of course in moderation. My rating is 3 out of 5 stars because my 1 star on nutritional value lowered my overal score. If it wasn't for that, I would definitely give these 4.5 stars.

March 18, 2017

Bon goût de chocolat Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

March 06, 2017

These things are like magnets -- I can't walk by them in the store without buying them and I can't walk past them at home without grabbing one, or two.
    Love the taste, and the size makes me feel not guilty about grabbing some.

February 11, 2017

Such yummy brownies! They are so addicting. They are nice and soft and have a lot of taste to them. I don't buy them a lot because I know I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting lol!!!

January 18, 2017

OMG these are sooo addictive and soooo good. I could eat a whole bag of these by myself. I love the texture they are so fudgey and chewy, they are so chocolaty and they are worth every penny!

January 17, 2017

A delicious cheat food! I love these, they are soft and moist and taste delicious along with a glass of milk! We purchase these several times a year when we really just need chocolate!