Honest Company Detangler Reviews

February 23, 2019

Works great!

Love the scent of this, it reminds me of a creamsicle! It does a good job on detangling my daughter’s hair after bathtime and works well on dry hair as well.

January 23, 2019

Makes our mornings tear free!

I received this product as a gift from my Grandmother. I had been complaining about how sensitive my daughter's head is during morning her hair brush, which was constant tears and a huge battle. The detangler made her hair so smooth! She refuses to have it brushed without it now.

September 26, 2018

The Best

Seriously the best detangler we have used. I have 4 girls who all hate having their hair brushed. This works so well and it smells good to boot. I would definitely recommend this to others.

September 21, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

The Only Hair Detangler That I Will Buy!!

I absolutely love Honest Company Detangler. It's the only brand of hair detangler that I will buy, and have tried various other brands. I use it on my son's hair and even on my own sometimes. The Sweet Orange Vanilla scent is divine! You can purchase it online or in some stores. It's often possible to get it for a discounted price. Even at regular price, about $5.95), it is very much worth it. It works like a dream. Highly, highly recommended!! I have nothing negative at all to say about this product.

September 19, 2018

Yummy smelling detangler

I wanted a product for my girls hair that wasnt loaded with chemicals. This one isnt and it smells great! Like creamsicle my one girl says! My one girl has curly hair and this detangles it nicely allowing the curls to form! Would be nice to have a bigger bottle for the price though!

2.0/5

June 24, 2018

Leaves baby’s hair dry

I had high hopes for this. It smells really great. My daughter had curly hair and I was hoping this detanglee would be a great product for us. It does detangle when sprayed in wet hair however when her hose dries it is very dry from it.

June 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Must have for moms and kids!

Honestly the best detangler that I use on both my son and myself. I have been using Honest products on my special needs son for 5 years now and when I needed a good detangler for myself that if I needed to use it on the little guy to is was mild enough and safe!

This is a must have for moms. It's light enough for every day use and has a great sent!

April 20, 2018

smells great

I love honest companys detangle spray. It has a light sent of honey that last those long days lol. My daughters hair was damaged in the back from her bald spot and after a month of use the hair came back better then even.

April 12, 2018

Only thing i use on my sons long hair

my son has long curly hair and it get tangled nightly. this is the only product i have found that actually works where he can even brush his hair himself

March 20, 2018

Great product to tame wild hair!!

I’ve tried countless hair products on my daughters curly hair and none have worked as well as this spray! I use it after a shower and whenever her hair needs a refresher. Helps tame the beast that is curly hair and makes them nice and bouncy